***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Sorry for my english,please recomend me - not star players for all positions for midle teams(everton,fiorentina.ajax),thanks.

had enough of it not working for me at derby, i resigned and Im now looking for a job

Last edited:
I actually don't mind the long shots . Lot of times I gets goals from them . If u think of any position that u don't want to shot more . Go to that position and mark "shoot less often " option .

What is the main difference between the new modern warfare and V2?

with the 2 CM, should 1 be more attacking and 1 more defending or how does it work?

Just to be clear, when you say to play with the Away tactic until the regular one is fully gelled, you mean the 442 away tactic, right? not the one with 3 DMs? And we should do this even if the away tactic isnt fully gelled either? And one last question, what is the difference between the regular one and the Away one? To me the away one looks pretty attacking too just from looking at instructions and so
Yes u are right for the first part . Last part .... The difference is in tempo and the settings of the midfield

Sorry for my english,please recomend me - not star players for all positions for midle teams(everton,fiorentina.ajax),thanks.
I am in the process if gathering all the information about best players for all the position

with the 2 CM, should 1 be more attacking and 1 more defending or how does it work?
I do keep them same to same as I did in my fm 13 tactics . That way they overcrowd the opposition. And at the same time both of them come back for defend at the same time

I do keep them same to same as I did in my fm 13 tactics . That way they overcrowd the opposition. And at the same time both of them come back for defend at the same time

i understand but like i have players who are more attacking minded and players who are more defensive minded so which would be better to play and if i can play both which sides would be better for which players?

That's okay mate that's part of the football . Hope u make or find a tactics that u like

no mate Im not giving up on the tactic just on derby, got a new job at leicester so we'll see how it goes, MW was the only tactic I used on fm13 so you wont get rid of me that easy haha

As promised after a long day at work here's some screenies Jassar:

League table after just 15 games:

View image: English Premier Division Overview Stages

Game, set and match...!

Fixtures:

View image: Manchester United Fixtures Schedule

...and who said Fellani isn't a united player!!

View image: Marouane Fellaini Overview Attributes

The tactic just keeps going from strenght to strenght...fingers crossed it continues!! Cheers mate
Omg!!! I am just speechless...do need to praise u for ur team management

no mate Im not giving up on the tactic just on derby, got a new job at leicester so we'll see how it goes, MW was the only tactic I used on fm13 so you wont get rid of me that easy haha
Oops my bad . I have fingers crossed that u can do a big time magic this time around

i understand but like i have players who are more attacking minded and players who are more defensive minded so which would be better to play and if i can play both which sides would be better for which players?
What I do is I play both attacking minded and defensive midfielders there . Just keep their training to box to box . I tried to do what u mentioned. But have a bad shape of tactics while playing . So I think this is best way

Ha, Cheers dude...I just use the same approach I used at the end of FM13. Here's my teams morale:

View image: Manchester United Tactics Overview
I will post ur results on the first page my friend . I am making notes so I can post on front page .if u can help me by letting me know what u do . I will post it and will mention u the contributor for it . As I think morale is the most important factor for a team to get sucess

I think that morale is purely down to winning the matches/team talks/rotating players/...

Team Talks:

Start of match:
*Use assistant manager (Mauro Tossotti).
No other action taken regardless of the player reaction of the teamtalk.

Half time:
*If losing/drawing/or winning by 2-0 or less...Aggressively say that it's not good enough (The top option)
*If winning by 3-0...Calmly tell the players that it's a solid performance but not to get complacement.
*When picking these options if any player does not react/reacts negatively I always tell the whole of that commodity i.e. defenders/midfielders/strikers calmly that I have faith in them.

Full Time:
*Loss/Draw...Aggressively not good enough.
*Won by 1 goal...Calmly we were abit lucky out there today.
*Won by 2 or more goals...Passionately says you had a very good game out there.
*When picking these options if a player was rated 8.5 or more and didn't react i would personally tell them passionately that they had a very good game.

Rotating:

*I find it easy to rotate my team because after every game I individually rest each player for 1 day. You do this by right clicking on a player, go to training, go to rest, then rest him for the amount of days you want. Your players are then fresh for the next game.

I've been resting players now since about FM11/12 and it works wonders.

I think I covered everything off Jassar. I'm far from a great tactician like yourself. In all honesty i pick things up off forums and give them a little test. If they work great, if they don't i'll look for something else.

Keep up the amazing work...If it wasn't for users like you, people like me would've given up a long time ago.

Alright bro!
Are you using the final version now or still using the previous version?

Final version mate...I never even used the away tactic! Version 2 was good but I think the final version is certainly equal if not better!

Final version mate...I never even used the away tactic! Version 2 was good but I think the final version is certainly equal if not better!

Cool, thanks. Readied my madrid save last night, so about to crack on with friendlies now!

Are you using ois with this?