***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

No OI's bud...I don't even listen to my *** man when he pops up with advice!

One thing I do do is what Jassar suggested...around the 70 minute mark, use shout drop deeper and slow tempo just to see the game out.

I also use what W4nker suggested and change the mentality to Counter if up by 2 or more goals (Around the 70 minute mark).

Sorry Jassar, Just realising when i'm doing things to improve morale...

*Subs
Always calmly tell them you have faith in them.

is it recommended to have left footed winger on the left and right footed on the right?

Very good tactic Jassar i'm enjoying it very much. Is it possible to switch the two ST's and have the same results? I would like the F9 on the left side and the CF on the right. Also what ST roles would you play Heranadez and Welbeck in? There not having to much success and either of the 2 ST slots.

is it recommended to have left footed winger on the left and right footed on the right?

i will not say i will do that . one of the beauties of this tactics is that the wingers run to byline and make a cross for the strikers for a finish . so i am not sure if i use left foot on right ..it will still be same . i will try and will let u know

Very good tactic Jassar i'm enjoying it very much. Is it possible to switch the two ST's and have the same results? I would like the F9 on the left side and the CF on the right. Also what ST roles would you play Heranadez and Welbeck in? There not having to much success and either of the 2 ST slots.

yes u can do that , in my game i always find that the right winger is making more crosses. so that's why i have cf on the right . i will sell hernandez and i buys leandro damiao. wellbeck i will play cf

best Welbeck role in his Atributes panel is False9 ;)

he might have been best in f9.but i have played him in cf as he have good heading and strength . thats more of a cf role player to me . i have played him in f9 too ,not bad but i would prefer him and train him to be cf

hi jassar,can you worke litle more on corner kick?becouse i dont give goals from corner kick with thise tac,thanks.

hi jassar,can you worke litle more on corner kick?becouse i dont give goals from corner kick with thise tac,thanks.

actually i do get a lot of goals from corners with it .... but i will see what i can do more to increase the chances

do like this, hope its a little different and it can help u

GK------------default
DR------------stay back
RCB-----------attack near post
LCB-----------challenge keeper
LB-------------stay back
MR------------offer short option
MC------------attack ball from deep
MC------------lurk outside area
ML------------stand of far post
SR------------attack far post
SL------------near post flick on

Last edited:
A wonderful tactical set up and very well detailed. I'm currently in pre-season with this tactic and retraining Coutinho as a false 9 (with Liverpool, of course), as it seems like it could be very well suited for him so far (6 goals 5 assists in 3 45 minute intervals).

I will report after I have actually played a few league games, as I'm just playing against lower reputation teams to boost morale, but this tactic seems to flow very well and seems to be very versatile.

Hey, a little question related to your screenshots - how much did you buy Moussa Sissoko for? He looks like pretty amazing in the screenshots that you have provided.

Hey, a little question related to your screenshots - how much did you buy Moussa Sissoko for? He looks like pretty amazing in the screenshots that you have provided.

he is and was my favorite player in fm 13 & 14 . her is a beast . can play MC,Ml,MR

i always buy him as soon as i start a season . i paid 22mill$ ......5 up front than rest in installments

He has been amazing in the last two or three versions! Seems he is still is. :)

That is not bad at all, I will certainly buy him. :)

He has been amazing in the last two or three versions! Seems he is still is. :)

That is not bad at all, I will certainly buy him. :)
get him Asa u start the game , get Honda too ( dirt cheap , if u can wait till end of his contract than offer him contract )

Last edited:
I will try this tactic with my Arsenal team. I'll try to train Ozil as a False nine and see how it goes!!!! Keep you posted

Cheers for the credit Jassar!

If any user gains an ounce of extra player motivation out of the instructions it'll do for me!

Cheers for the credit Jassar!

If any user gains an ounce of extra player motivation out of the instructions it'll do for me!
Thanks my friend . U deserve it . It's not my post once users start giving the inputs and help me make the tactics more better. I want users to share there secrets or master plans that they have used so I can post them and help others who are frustrated with playing the game and not wining . Also if there is any flaws in the tactics or any thing users don't agree with me in my posts let me know that too . As I m always lookin for ways to improve.

Started a new save with newcastle, team is doing ok but cabaye is playing just awful not sure what to do. also ive been using ben arfa on the left wing and hes been very lackluster, guttierz is playing much better than him. any tips on what i should do? sell them maybe?