Resource icon

fm 20.4.1 (4-3-2-1) @red bull@ V-1

Where is V3?

confused myself it was in resources and now its gone

1586608838230.png

this one is the most stable for both underdog/top clubs u can count on this give it a try it stayed in top 5 with metz 4 times and with fenerbahce won the league 5 times with same season tested 5 times i mean same fixtures no transfers no fmrte or ingame edıtor just plugged and went to holiday so even without mico management !

this tac is the best on this forum, I played Lechia Gdansk (PA 130) and my 4. season I won CL ;)

redbull as of now is one of the best out there, i had to switch from TFF's Cerber v4 (seems after two season tacts go toxic), tried loads but only redbull is up to it.

Still using the original version (I guess?) of this tactic, works like a charm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 1,124
Still using the original version (I guess?) of this tactic, works like a charm.
There is a 442 now from lisa that works even better. I was using redbull too untill i had the 442 to test. And results are better, especially in defense.

I was test many tactics. In my test FM20.3.0Teafor_OneVOL34411p101fa is the best. And better than red bull. Do you test it? Probably the guy had no update from 20.3 to 20.4.1

I think the last aviator is not worse say so 4-4-2 .I still haven’t uploaded 4-4-2 to the site. By the way, how are the results?

I think the last aviator is not worse say so 4-4-2 .I still haven’t uploaded 4-4-2 to the site. By the way, how are the results?
Very good. But as i told you i load it at the end of the season. I am starting the new season with it and will report the results. So far so good. I prefer it to redbull.

I was test many tactics. In my test FM20.3.0Teafor_OneVOL34411p101fa is the best. And better than red bull. Do you test it?

Stremka,

If you read SI; you will see Knap has been add my recommendation for this tactic.

TEA VOL3 & BEO P108

But, this is lisa- topic. :)

There is a 442 now from lisa that works even better. I was using redbull too untill i had the 442 to test. And results are better, especially in defense.

Interesting. Would like to test if you're willing to share (since it's not out officially?).

Interesting. Would like to test if you're willing to share (since it's not out officially?).
I have it and using it right now, since i am about to start a new season, but i think its more correct for lisa to give you eventually the link since its her/his tactic. From a first glimpse it looks more robust on the defensive respect to red bull but keeping the same high power offense. But as i said i still have to test it in a whole season.

I have it and using it right now, since i am about to start a new season, but i think its more correct for lisa to give you eventually the link since its her/his tactic. From a first glimpse it looks more robust on the defensive respect to red bull but keeping the same high power offense. But as i said i still have to test it in a whole season.

Fair enough! =)

View attachment 494393

So far with AC Milan. 2nd being Juve (ofc) by 1pt.
I only added 3 young players (Almada, Fabio Silva, and Unuvar).
Assistant taking care of general trainings and friendlies. Individual trainings set as recommended, and fully played on Instant Results.
Probably the best tactic so far, will let you know when I get better suited players for positions.
hello skin ?

Fair enough! =)
This was my run with RedBull. STARTING from match vs Udinese (so the last 8 games) i started using the 442. I ended up with 103pts but could have been easily 107 since i draw two easy games beacuse of putting on a tactic with no cohesion (the 442).

Attachments

• rb.jpg
    rb.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,157
  • lea.jpg
    lea.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 927
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 710
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 652
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 602
This was my run with RedBull. STARTING from match vs Udinese (so the last 8 games) i started using the 442. I ended up with 103pts but could have been easily 107 since i draw two easy games beacuse of putting on a tactic with no cohesion (the 442).

Looks very promising although I tend to test tactics for several seasons reserving judgement. I have been using the original Red Bull tactic since the start of this save and fully tweaked my squad towards it to great success. Current avg. team CA ~ 160.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,248