Resource icon

fm 20.4.1 (4-3-2-1) @red bull@ V-1

I tried it in the full game and the result I thought would be better with Bournemouth only second place 87 points

I have it and using it right now, since i am about to start a new season, but i think its more correct for lisa to give you eventually the link since its her/his tactic. From a first glimpse it looks more robust on the defensive respect to red bull but keeping the same high power offense. But as i said i still have to test it in a whole season.

Is the update posted by Lisa in this thread the tactic you were using/speaking about (Stylekiller V6 / 442 formation)?

Is the update posted by Lisa in this thread the tactic you were using/speaking about (Stylekiller V6 / 442 formation)?
Yes. But i think AVIATOR is much better. I dident try it before. Just redbull, then the first 442 which now is V6. I wanted to give a go to AVIATOR since Lisa thinks it the best one and untill now i agree 110%.

Yes. But i think AVIATOR is much better. I dident try it before. Just redbull, then the first 442 which now is V6. I wanted to give a go to AVIATOR since Lisa thinks it the best one and untill now i agree 110%.

MUCH better even? =) I shall try it out in that case.

4-4-1-1 seems to be the most stable

This the progresso untill now with Aviator. Fantastic, i love the way you break oppo offensive and counter immediately.

Attachments

• 20200420091119_1.jpg
    20200420091119_1.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 1,281
I see you did a super test. Glad for your knowledge in testing tactics.:ROFLMAO:

You still write something. Test everything and learn how to do tactics with your gang.:LOL:

TEST CA-130 CA-140

Attachments

• KASHMIR VOL6 CA-130.png
    KASHMIR VOL6 CA-130.png
    371 KB · Views: 1,069
  • KASHMIR VOL6 CA-140.png
    KASHMIR VOL6 CA-140.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 978
  • RED BULL V-1 CA-130.png
    RED BULL V-1 CA-130.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 892
  • RED BULL V-1 CA-140.png
    RED BULL V-1 CA-140.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 845
Stremka.And I'm not saying that my test is better, but what you call a test. This is complete ****.Do your workouts with rdf and rober further, if also like this test then you are full zeros.

I 'use last update.
I was try new test. With 5 underdog team.
UNDERDOG TESTS Max is maximum potential of tactic TOP 3 is trying to eliminate RNG (FMRTE is not being used) View attachment 499047
mate coz of huge RNG there is no point to run one season test per team those scores will change slightly if u make at least 2-3 more runs per team/tactic thats the obvious thing in this year FM its all about stability not about highest pts with only one season.