Resource icon

FM 20.4.1 @red bull@ (4-3-2-1) v-2

I can make a tactic that the result will be either 5-0 to 10-0 but it will affect the defense too, so there will be 3-6 or 4-5 losses in my 20.2 there was only one tactic that probably only with Shchefild Utd became the champion in the first meson and the results were just space. By the way, with 20.2 I can send it just a monster but in 2.4 it does not work and I tried to reanimate it many times. And the fact that others score more goals from sa-players and the strength of the championship a lot depends too. And 5 matches are very few, only acquaintance with the tactics has passed.No ols.

I can make a tactic that the result will be either 5-0 to 10-0 but it will affect the defense too, so there will be 3-6 or 4-5 losses in my 20.2 there was only one tactic that probably only with Shchefild Utd became the champion in the first meson and the results were just space. By the way, with 20.2 I can send it just a monster but in 2.4 it does not work and I tried to reanimate it many times. And the fact that others score more goals from sa-players and the strength of the championship a lot depends too. And 5 matches are very few, only acquaintance with the tactics has passed.No ols.
Do you use OI?

I just meant with this tactic, people are winning using this tactic like 8-0 etc from what I have seen in previous posts here.

No ols!!!!And this happens when I am sometimes surprised at over 10, and just as the players fit the tactics and hence the results, but in England you can’t see this for more powerful underdogs.

No ols!!!!And this happens when I am sometimes surprised at over 10, and just as the players fit the tactics and hence the results, but in England you can’t see this for more powerful underdogs.
It is strange, I just changed to "Assistant OI" and have won 6-0 & 6-0!

I am looking for a tactic to score 5+ a game I have by far the strongest team in the league by an average ca of maybe 30 I want to break 200 goals in a season as ive done it in previous editions.

Anything super attacking you would be willing to share?

I came across such versions but never saved, I test with two teams and until the tactics work with two teams I don’t upload them to the site. If I get an attacking version tomorrow I will send you. And I’ll probably try again to reanimate the dead 4-3-3 and 4-1-5:LOL:

I came across such versions but never saved, I test with two teams and until the tactics work with two teams I don’t upload them to the site. If I get an attacking version tomorrow I will send you. And I’ll probably try again to reanimate the dead 4-3-3 and 4-1-5:LOL:

If you saw my team you would know we are set for attacking threat - determined to get to 200 ive hit 181 and 176 last two seasons

Send me a save game, I’ll set up tactics right on your team

433 dm wide one ? :D

This is an easy version for Celtic that such results will be in Scotland. Yesterday I just hit one 4-2-4 that scored a lot with the favorite and this is in the test league sa-135 sa-150 but the sa-135 completely failed so did not save the file .

Снимок экрана (81).png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (80).png
    Снимок экрана (80).png
    473.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Снимок экрана (79).png
    Снимок экрана (79).png
    466.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Снимок экрана (78).png
    Снимок экрана (78).png
    490.9 KB · Views: 322
Played first 4game with Redbull,3wins 1draw...gd 17-4??? Im Roma,season 22-23??

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/253-FM-20-4-1-red-bull-4-3-2-1-V-2/
@lisa- Well Well dude :D great !
Surprsingly it work for underdog
Termi-V1 on 28th is so weird

Last edited:
Does it matter which attacking mid plays where?

for example do you want a faster one or creative one on the left or middle

or doesnt it matter

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/253-FM-20-4-1-red-bull-4-3-2-1-V-2/
@lisa- Well Well dude :D great !
Surprsingly it work for underdog
Termi-V1 on 28th is so weird

TFF's Hot Tub is a reputation test. Between underdog and favorite the only difference is reputation. So that's make it unreliable.

TFF's Hot Tub is a reputation test. Between underdog and favorite the only difference is reputation. So that's make it unreliable.
So when our table get updated :D ?