Another one that isn't working as presented...

This is rated 20 on the new tactic testing with "Elite", has anyone tried it and had success?

This is rated 20 on the new tactic testing with "Elite", has anyone tried it and had success?
trying it now in a LLM in slowakian 2nd division, works great with bad players! had a rough start due to not having a full starting 11 but on a 7 winstreak now, relegation candidate NR1 and were 1st at winter break

edit: it is also 20 rated for 'poor'

Last edited:

Don't forget what Elite tactics is for. Don't wait an Elite 20 result will work with Norwich for example.

I am the first to admit i am not Lisa's bigest fan and we have had our run in's over tactics but i tried this 1 out after seeing the score in the TTL and i am fairly impressed with it.

Good work Lisa!

Did 2 games so far, and total domination with it, used A and B team for that 2 games. impressive

It doesn’t work for me. I wanted to remove it. Before the last update it was a monster.

has this been tested on latest patch as Lisa is saying its not as good ? Confusing how its rated 20 when the creator says she wants it removed ??

Its doing absolutely brilliant for me in the Turkish Super League.

@lisaFOX
Please, inform me about who should be taking corners and throw ins?
Best wishes

Last edited: