@moosh unless you choose Russian as language in your FM settings, the tactic and every setting in it should show up in your choosen language.

Bluefin Sport PIL_ Sezon Öncesi Bakış.png

ı think this tactis is beast and fits for elite teams and also for poor teams as you can see
ps: ı'm using passion4fm gegenpressing training schedules both first team and youth team for all season long
also you must be patient for 10-15 matches for tactic going to be fits for team

Attachments

• Bluefin Sport PIL_ Turlar.png
    Bluefin Sport PIL_ Turlar.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 1,067
  • Emre ALTAN_ Önemli Anlar-4.png
    Emre ALTAN_ Önemli Anlar-4.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Portstewart_ Genel Bakış.png
    Portstewart_ Genel Bakış.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 846
Some pretty nice results with this formation trying now to push the efficiency with staff and player prefered moved etc ...

We agree than the base is a gegenpressing tactic right ?

thought id try this out with celtic and I completed the domestic treble(only losing twice in the league - both to Rangers which didn't please the fans lol) got my sweet revenge though by winning the league at Ibrox with a 1-5 win, then beating them in the cup final!!! didn't think id do anything in the champions league but in the end I was gutted in the way I went out to Liverpool(losing on away goals) when expecting to get spanked by them. BIG challenge this summer as no doubt ill have all the big boys wanting my players and ill have no pulling power to keep them - my aim weirdly enough for next season is to try and end up in the Europa league so I can win a European trophy as I don't think ill ever win champs league with celtic

will try this in the prem league and as thinking Inter Milan aswell - very good attacking tactic that brings a lot of goals - yes I know celtic have no competition in Scottish football so it was always going to work but was still a fun season

Attachments

• Boli Bolingoli_ Stats.png
    Boli Bolingoli_ Stats.png
    331.6 KB · Views: 788
  • Celtic v Aberdeen_ Review.png
    Celtic v Aberdeen_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 656
  • Celtic_ Competitions.png
    Celtic_ Competitions.png
    369.9 KB · Views: 640
  • Celtic_ Fixtures-2.png
    Celtic_ Fixtures-2.png
    586.1 KB · Views: 534
  • Celtic_ Fixtures-3.png
    Celtic_ Fixtures-3.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 472
  • Celtic_ Fixtures-4.png
    Celtic_ Fixtures-4.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 427
  • Celtic_ Players.png
    Celtic_ Players.png
    496.8 KB · Views: 400
  • Celtic_ Players-2.png
    Celtic_ Players-2.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Christopher Jullien_ Stats.png
    Christopher Jullien_ Stats.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 319
  • Fraser Forster_ Stats.png
    Fraser Forster_ Stats.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 279
  • Jeremie Frimpong_ Stats.png
    Jeremie Frimpong_ Stats.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 263
  • James Forrest_ Stats.png
    James Forrest_ Stats.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Kristoffer Ajer_ Stats.png
    Kristoffer Ajer_ Stats.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Ladbrokes Premiership_ Profile.png
    Ladbrokes Premiership_ Profile.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Ladbrokes Premiership_ Stages.png
    Ladbrokes Premiership_ Stages.png
    248 KB · Views: 332
  • Leigh Griffiths_ Stats.png
    Leigh Griffiths_ Stats.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 287
  • Odsonne Edouard_ Stats.png
    Odsonne Edouard_ Stats.png
    331 KB · Views: 231
  • Olivier Ntcham_ Stats.png
    Olivier Ntcham_ Stats.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 274
  • Rangers v Celtic_ Review.png
    Rangers v Celtic_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
  • Rangers v Celtic_ Review-2.png
    Rangers v Celtic_ Review-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
  • Ryan Christie_ Stats.png
    Ryan Christie_ Stats.png
    345.8 KB · Views: 330
  • UEFA Champions League_ Player Overview.png
    UEFA Champions League_ Player Overview.png
    598.6 KB · Views: 656
thought id try it with utd with no signings, was going pretty good until I reached the end of Jan, and then a disastrious cup final, being down to 10 men after 15 mins and then being 2-0 up with 15 mins to go, city equalise in the 93 min and then demolish me in et, and since then its fell apart bad!! ive found that im so open and give away a lot of chances, get a lot of goals ruled out for offside, and have missed a lot of pens as a team missing 6 of 17 pens

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 665
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 643
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    522.8 KB · Views: 564
Any experiences changing one of the forwards to maybe poacher or deep lying forward? Would it be successfull?

I tried different roles but the result was not better although in the FM20 everything can be

I tried different roles but the result was not better although in the FM20 everything can be
hi i tried this tactic and always in my first game my striker scores 2 or 3 but after he doesnt score consistently is this because i am one of the underdog teams usually anyways any tips on how to make my strikers score more? much appreciated

Using the Tactic in the vanarama. It’s working well so far....building the team to fit the tactic...and the Team have just learned it....so great work.

what is the tactical style? (like gegenpress,tiki-taka) i dont understand the language :) i really enjoy this tactic

Does anyone have a screenshot of the tactic page in English so I can see roles and the tactical instructions on the left? I need it for FM touch

I did V-2 two weeks ago, this is 20.4.1. But ME did not change with the update 20.4.1 so there is no difference.

Another nice tactic from Lisafox.
This one allowed me to finaly get the Champions League.

1588190396841.png