I´m in Bolton, my first season at premier league in season 4ª...Should i use this tactic?

Can someone please explain how this tactic is top of the tactics table for both poor and elite? These tactic tables confuse the life out of me man! Does this mean for instance if I go say Fulham who are predicted 1st at start of season it will be great in championship and as its also top for poor it will be great after promotion as they will prob be expected to finish last?

Can someone please explain how this tactic is top of the tactics table for both poor and elite? These tactic tables confuse the life out of me man! Does this mean for instance if I go say Fulham who are predicted 1st at start of season it will be great in championship and as its also top for poor it will be great after promotion as they will prob be expected to finish last?
Its a good tactic for any kind of club, i have been playing it in LLM teams and done well.
That said it doesnt mean you need to go always with this tactic, that sometimes you might have to change things a bit.

Just got the 2nd world cup with style.

4.png
3.png2.png1.png

Its a good tactic for any kind of club, i have been playing it in LLM teams and done well.
That said it doesnt mean you need to go always with this tactic, that sometimes you might have to change things a bit.
OK mate!

Tell me did you get results right away or did it take time to build? If so how long did it take and did you make any tweaks? I am currently in March 2020 with Newcastle and new owners threatining the sack lol

OK mate!

Tell me did you get results right away or did it take time to build? If so how long did it take and did you make any tweaks? I am currently in March 2020 with Newcastle and new owners threatining the sack lol
How long are you in Newcastle.
Currently im managing Real Sociedad and Newcastle, in both teams im in the midd of second season.

Season 2025/26

RSCD2025_26.pngNewcastle2025_26.png

Current Season

RSCD_Current.pngNewcastle_Current.png

Yes, but I do not know how to set up translation in discord and therefore I go there very rarely.

Oh okay. Maybe just make it for English speakers if that's your most convenient language?

v1 getting hammered by team that should be on par with me
image_2020-09-28_215254.png

does it work on the latest version?
It might, I´m using Balanced mentality though as my team is not Elite in the league, more like sub top and with slow wingbacks that I have I have been getting hammered by counters by almost anyone from my league or league below