Hi everyone i've noticed some things that i want to improve or adapt but i don't know how. The wingers have to cross from the byline but they look like they want to get into the goal with the ball even when they have a solution that will make a goal how can i make them be clever?
The tac is good but i see lot of shots but no so on the target and when it's on the goalkeeper is like a wall.

Hi everyone i've noticed some things that i want to improve or adapt but i don't know how. The wingers have to cross from the byline but they look like they want to get into the goal with the ball even when they have a solution that will make a goal how can i make them be clever?
The tac is good but i see lot of shots but no so on the target and when it's on the goalkeeper is like a wall.

Shoot Less Often. Or if your Wingers want to score "Shoot More Often"

which version works best on 20.4.4? V1 V2 or V3?

@lisa- what is your opinion as the creator please? which version works best on 20.4.4? V1 V2 or V3?

@lisa- what is your opinion as the creator please? which version works best on 20.4.4? V1 V2 or V3?

Just a side note, ME is same at 20.3, 20.4, 20.4.1, 20.4.2, 20.4.3 & 20.4.4; all these have 2040 ME

Amazing tactic. I'm really sad I discovered it so late in the FM2020 season. :p

Season 2020/2021
1603836544291.png

hi can you show us your team please?
i've tried the tac it's quite good but i found we shoot à lot but no really on target or the keeper is a wall
Sorry mate, but I've decided to uninstall FM2020, as I was bored as ****. I'm now waiting for FM21. But by memory my main team was:
GK Miguel (Original Guimaraes squad)
DR Sacko (Original Guimaraes squad)
CB Pankov (buy from Red Star)
CB Pedro Henriques (Original Guimaraes squad)
DL Florent (Original Guimaraes squad)
CM Joao Teixeira (Original Guimaraes squad)
CM Al Musrati (Original Guimaraes squad)
RW Melo (buy from... can't remember...from a argentinian club)
LW Bangoura (buy from Rayo Vallecano)
ST Munteanu (buy from Vitorul, Romenia)
ST Henry Martin (buy from America Mexico)