Resource icon

FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@ FM20.4.4@TERMINATOR@ v- 3

Untitled.png

Predicted 4th .

Testing this one out with Lisburn Distillery and in the first season I won the league, one of the smaller cups and made it quite far in the many other cups in N. Ireland culminating with a final in the Irish Cup (EURO spot), which I lost fair and square to Crusaders. In general this tactic will make it rain with chances in front of goal, dominating shots/on goal statistics and possession, but in my case I might be lacking quality players to convert more of them to goals. Unfortuneatly those few chances that I give away to the opponent does seem to convert to goals a bit too often, but again it might be the lack of quality defenders in natural roles and positions :)

PS: @lisa- Which pitch size would be ideal for this tactic?

many goal opportunities, if we have good MCOs and forwards finishing this tactic is fantastic. and good dead balls too

Where is V2?

We have test it, but you have remove it?

Playing as Chelsea and won the Premier League, Super Cup and Carabao Cup. Lost during 1. Knockout round to PSG in the CHL and lost the FA Cup semi-final to Liverpool.
Scored quite a few goals and only 18 against in the league. It seemed like I scored more goals, when I removed "Shoot less" on the wingers and my striker. I also removed the strikers "Take less risk".
And it's Terminator V1 I've been using.
Chelsea.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone used this tactic with Liverpool? Just wondering how you have played the front 3 - where to play mane, salah, firimino etc

I had pretty good results with this tactic using Bilbao. First season finished 4th and won the Spanish Cup. Second season finished first, bombed out of Champions league and Euro league, mostly due to playing youngsters, and lost in 5th round of cup.

Works like a mess......stunning.

I have a question regarding asistant managers, which tactic should they be firm with to get the most efficient training to this tactic ?

Great tactic but goalkeepers always seem to struggle with average ration below 7.00...not sure why

I'm pretty sure it's because this tactic makes you dominate games and leave few chances to the opponent. Goalkeepers only ever get high ratings when they make a lot of saves, but you don't really give much away with this tactic. I do however experience many freekicks, direct and indirect, ending up in goals against me, which doesn't exactly help on goalkeeper ratings either :)

Killing the prem with Newcastle so far with this. Been going between this and red bull. Use redbull against sides not using an atticking mids seems to be working fantastic. Great work Lisa!

I tried lots of tactics from this forum with my lower or big teams but this tactic is the one i come back everytime !
Very solid defense and scores enough goals to win !
Tested and approuved with Liverpool (easy) but also with Sunderland (back in premier league then win PL and Champion's !)
Win Serie A with Chievo
3rd in La Liga with Valladolid
Win the Bully with Hoffenheim
Win Mexican League and American Champion's League with Nexaca
Win Chineese League and Asian Champion's League with Changchun

Very Very Good Work !
THANK YOU ;)

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone is still using this tactic? If so, are you having better success with V1 or V2. Most people appear to be posting results with V1...

Just wondering if anyone is still using this tactic? If so, are you having better success with V1 or V2. Most people appear to be posting results with V1...
I'm using v2 on FM20(Mac), not sure what difference is between V1/V2 but works ok for me so far (won FA Cup & Carabo Cup with Blackburn - 3 seasons in), although side effect is avg.ratings for GKs are rubbish, so not a good tactic for developing goalkeepers if that's your thing.