Resource icon

FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@ FM20.4.4@TERMINATOR@ v- 3

I am going to test it with Norwich.

- No FMRTE
- No IGE
- No transfers
- Holiday

Use the PPG filter, not the 1-20. Terminator v1 isn't the best one. ?

V2 is way worse. Use the highest PPG tactic to find which one is the best in FMB test league.
In the FM test table there is one rated 18 and another rated 17 but the 2 links both lead to V1 is that why is it best rated V1 or V2?
Thanks

It seems to be a very good tactic actually. I've been trying it for some time now, my team is not technically good, but it's working ok so far. I'm scoring a lot, but also conceding too many goals.

Things weren't going well with my tactic so i tried this, won 19 in a row lol.

Capture.JPG

The 2 defeats and 1 Draw were with my own tactic.

Capture 2.JPG

If it works, make a separate topic. By the way, I used your tactics before, you cool set them up.

Mate, If feel this tweak works even better. Please try it and share your thoughts.
I really having fun with this one.

1586211799911.png

Mate, If feel this tweak works even better. Please try it and share your thoughts.
I really having fun with this one.

View attachment 494691
Results good?? I am using the original...which is working well....but conceding a lot of goals

redbull from lisa also 19pts with 0.04 better ppg guys just for info before table get an update.. if anyone interested with that formation

Bought 4 players but only 1 played for my main squad and i know that in Turkish Super League, champions generally win title with 70-75 points. I took Fenerbahce and results are:

1.jpg

2.jpg

1586469897314.png

Great job and Great tactic. Goals are mostly scored with placed shots and inside the box. Assists are mostly made with through balls and my AM was my top goalscorer.

Edited: I finished my second season with some big transfers like Meunier,Cavani and Pereira. Results:
1586483032408.png

53 Games Played this season. 45 won,4 drawn and 4 lost. Finished unbeaten season. Won league cup and reached QF on Champions League.
1586483141064.png

One more time my AM was top goalscorer eventhough my striker was Cavani. Enough feedback from me i suppose. Great Job mate.

Last edited: