madridboy1986

Reaction score
Now I know alot of you guys will be thinking hang on FM wasn't out in 2002, well that coz I'm giving it another the DB another shot :D keep it private for a few week until I wanted you guys to know about it now

now atm I have done about 2,162 people (inducing staff and managers aswell) in 2 weeks that's crazy I bet alot of you are thinking

only in two league so far

1, La Liga (inducing "B" teams aswell)
2, Barclay Premier League

I'm currently working on the 1. Bundesliga then I'll move onto Serie A and Primeira Liga, I might do the top tier at the moment if you guys want me to do the lower leagues leave a comment and I'll do it

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHEN THIS WILL BE FINISHED WHEN IT'S DONE IT'LL BE DONE

Last edited:
This sounds brilliant. I'd love you to do the lower leagues in England but acknowledge you may wanting to be completing top flight ht leagues from around the world first! As a Leeds supporter, it makes this database even more exciting. I know you can better your FM12 version. Best of luck!

This sounds brilliant. I'd love you to do the lower leagues in England but acknowledge you may wanting to be completing top flight ht leagues from around the world first! As a Leeds supporter, it makes this database even more exciting. I know you can better your FM12 version. Best of luck!

yea I'm doing the top flight first...but I'm doing the leagues like they where back in 01/02 so Leeds are done :)

and thanks man

I'm really looking forward to it as well. Can't wait to give Leeds United a redemption chance :)

I'm really looking forward to it as well. Can't wait to give Leeds United a redemption chance :)

Leeds might be back in the Premier League :p, but we'll wait and see :) and hopefully you guys and relive the season and get them into the UCL

I'm guessing the popular choices will be Arsenal, Leeds, Manchester United, Juventus, Milan, Real Madrid, Munich, Barca and even Deportivo!! With that being said though, so many teams to be with so many great players - spoilt for choice!

Hope everything's still going strong Madrid. Just one question - would you consider doing the English leagues? (div 1 to div 3 and maybe conference? I'd love that. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, It's gonna be off the hook. Though, I wouldn't mind if Madridboy gave us a glimpse on what he's done so far :)

I'm guessing the popular choices will be Arsenal, Leeds, Manchester United, Juventus, Milan, Real Madrid, Munich, Barca and even Deportivo!! With that being said though, so many teams to be with so many great players - spoilt for choice!

Hope everything's still going strong Madrid. Just one question - would you consider doing the English leagues? (div 1 to div 3 and maybe conference? I'd love that. Keep up the good work!

yea I'll be doing every league :D in the game, just about hit the 4000 player mark :)

Man Utd, Barcelona, Juventus and Real Madrid would be great. And Leeds United. Thanks pal :)

Man Utd, Barcelona, Juventus and Real Madrid would be great. And Leeds United. Thanks pal :)

I haven't done Juve mate, I'll upload some screenshot on christmas day how does that sound for peeps :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
You get some ideas from here maybe. I mean for the teams, stats and so on. You dont have to think all by yourself.

oh I know what you mean now mate, load up FM 12 editor and use the Club's Rep etc from this database so I'm not running around like a headless chicken trying to figure out the Reps back then

Nice Christmas Day present for us mate! :). Appreciate your hard work going into this, I'm sure it'll pay off when this becomes a hit! Pity on the editor that we can't turn back time so we could actually go back to 2001 and re-write the history books

Can you do the Championship!?! It would be all kinds of epic. Bu i'm a wolves fan. Also i'd be willing to go through this with a fine toothcombe and do the ca/pa's i know its all opinions but i still have the cm from this year. Also i been doing ca/pa for lfcs db for years so know what i'm doing I noticed on the last one some were really unrealistic and fixed it for myself so can do the same for you. Love love LOVE your work tho, Hero.

Nice Christmas Day present for us mate! :). Appreciate your hard work going into this, I'm sure it'll pay off when this becomes a hit! Pity on the editor that we can't turn back time so we could actually go back to 2001 and re-write the history books

I did ask miles before FM 13 came out if it was possible to convert it the old DB into the new format and he said no, as it wouldn't work

He hasent reached his PA? He should be like 26? And he is not overpowered. I wonder how many players you have given CA/PA over 180 or even 190. Players at that era where class of their own.

true and yea Totti should be about 25/26 :D