this might been questioned before, but are you fixing so Serie A only got 18 teams?

this might been questioned before, but are you fixing so Serie A only got 18 teams?

I dunno yet man, we'll have to wait and see

thats a lot of faces lol i can take Premier league Teams if you like :) just need DB for file ID's ill also do the XML file and wack it all into a zip file :)

cool man thanks :) yea I'll e-mail send it via a PM through the site

Hey good to see you back mate, sorry for your loss. Hope your cracking on with this. If you want me to look at the ca/pa abilities and reps i will. Having everyone valued at 50/60m is crazy just seems everyone is a bit too good would love to balance it out maybe do it in a seperate file to see if you like it and if you dont want to use it you wont have to :) Welcome back tho KUTGW

just a quick update guys I'm now into France (Lyon), I think after French first league I might do Brazil and Argentina Top Divisions and then move onto Russia I dunno how long this will take me to complete the database fully it might take me a year or two to do it fully but let's hope not :(, if it does then oh well it'll be a great side project to do when I'm not in at work :D

would you guys like some more screen shots?

just a quick update guys I've now pass the 6K mark in players and now into Argentina :) hopefully I'm on to Brazil Serie A by next week but I'll have 28 clubs to through :( then it'll be back to Europe with Russia and Ukraine (I dunno if I'll do all 70 Ukrainian clubs in one full swoop, or do the Premier Division and do the lower league side later on)

also just to give you guys a quick heads up in April I might be taking a weekend off as I'm on holiday from my work as it's the Easter holidays and I'll be off to see my brother one weekend which weekend is still up in the air but I'll let you know closer to the time so the night before I go up I'll post up some screenies then let's hope I hit 8 - 9 K by that time now :) I'm quite annoyed I took January off :mad: if I never stop working on for that month I might have being on to Netherlands or Belgium Premier or top division by now but wanna you going to do :)

it's still better than giving up right :D

Last edited:
Any chance of uploading what u got so far as a beta version so we can test it, I personally wouldn't mind playing with just the top leagues completed, your version go 2012 was class

Any chance of uploading what u got so far as a beta version so we can test it, I personally wouldn't mind playing with just the top leagues completed, your version go 2012 was class

just started in Brazil man, yea my PC sorta froze on me yesterday and tonight :(, but I redone what I done thank god it was only one club in Argentina, sorry and I have 26 team to get through now, but I might not be getting FM 16 so I'll have a longer time to get this done :), I know it's not something you guys wanna hear, if I keep my 2012 version and I could up-date it to FM 15 .fmf file then I could have start on that afterall half of the leagues where done

Last edited:
Please back up your files :) You never know what can happen to computer. That would be a huge loss.

But keep up the good work. Would really like to have it allready....

yea I'm doing to back up my SI folders this weekend :D but I wanna get to the half way point in the Brazillian Serie A before I do that hey know who knows I might hit the 8 or 9K mark of players and staff after completing Brazil First Tier then I'll be on onto Russia

slight delay guys my uncle is borrowing my disc drive for a while so I'm now going back to do the British Isle leagues (rest of england, Scotland, Wales & Northern and Southern Ireland) plus the Russian and Ukrainian leagues until I get it back might also do the Beluares players aswell

Well I'm a complete idiot here my MAC has just delete all my content in my "Document" Folder which includes my FM stuff and the DB :mad: plus I removed my "Document" folder from Extant HDD, thinking the editor would have picked up on my Main Hard Drive and not my extant one :(

looks like it going to be another fail DB this year again guys sorry :( unless you want me to start again and do it all private or would you like me to try something else?

I think this year I'm going to FM 06 IF I get FM 16 but I'm only going to do THE main leagues people use

Last edited: