Man Utd, Barcelona, Juventus and Real Madrid would be great. And Leeds United. Thanks pal :)

what I've done so far

Manchester United Main Squad

View attachment 317494

View attachment 317493

Manchester United Under 21

View attachment 317492

Manchester United Under 18

View attachment 317491

FC Barcelona Main Squad

View attachment 317489

View attachment 317488

FC Barcelona B

View attachment 317487

View attachment 317486

Juventus Main Squad

View attachment 317485

View attachment 317483

Juventus Under 20

View attachment 317481

Juventus Under 18

View attachment 317480

Real Madrid C.F.

View attachment 317479

View attachment 317478

Real Madrid Castilla

View attachment 317471

View attachment 317470

Real Madrid "C"

View attachment 317469

Leeds United Main Squad

View attachment 317468

View attachment 317467

Leeds United Under 21

View attachment 317466

Leeds United Under 18
View attachment 317465

also Merry Christmas guys I'll be taking the day off tomorrow and tonight to spend with my family but boxing day I'll back on this :D hope you understand need to re-created my boot camp partition might do it tonight and tomorrow

Last edited:
It looks absolutely insane. It really does mate. I just can't wait to start playing this awesome thing.

It looks absolutely insane. It really does mate. I just can't wait to start playing this awesome thing.

got to admit Real and Leeds will look fun to play with :D

if Totti and Zidane are worth 60 Mil, Del Piero is 51 Mil and Rivaldo is 54 Mil, I would hate to see how much "the phenomenon" will be alot of the ages are off by one year but I'm sure when you play it they'll get it right :D not bad for nearly 4,2K people done in 2 months

Last edited:
not bad for nearly 4,2K people done in 2 months

Not bad at all :) I can't help but notice that James Milner is not in the game for Leeds United. Is he on loan somewhere else? I admit that all those values of top players are incredible. Can't wait to see their skills on the pitch :) Merry Christmas y'all :)

Not bad at all :) I can't help but notice that James Milner is not in the game for Leeds United. Is he on loan somewhere else? I admit that all those values of top players are incredible. Can't wait to see their skills on the pitch :) Merry Christmas y'all :)

I don't think he's in the game mate sorry I could have a look for ya :(, I'm just doing what the DB has man, if you want I could add in Milner but use the CM 4 Stats for him ;)

Last edited:
Milner joined 2002/03 season.

Will you add some todays stars also?
Like Ronaldo.
Or pump up PA of these players who are very good players now but wherent in CM4?

dunno yet man, yea I done Inter Milan today now on AC Milan :D might upload more screenie on new year day :)

How many teams have you done?
Is there anyway you need help or I can do something. I mean, this thing is amazing. I would play so much of it, if we could make this huge and full.

full English Premier league done 20
full German Bundlesliga 18 + Team II another 18 (but had to re do Bayer)
Full La Liga 20 + "B" side another 20
Full Primeira Liga 18 + "B" side for (Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga & Maritimo)
and just Juventus, AS Roma, Inter and soon to be AC Milan in Serie A

so i would say about 113 team as of right now :D (if my maths are correct), I like working alone man no offence here, not that I don't trust people it's just some people have families or won't have enough time to work on it, plus if more than one person is working on it, it might over write what I've done and say if they start from starch or take the database and pass it off as their own work

how good are any of you guys making kits?

Last edited:
Stellar job with the squads so far mate :D, unfortunately I'm no good with kits but I'm sure someone on here will be. Imagine the old kits back, with 3D ones too alongside Barclaycard Premiership and nationwide division one two and three logos!

Stellar job with the squads so far mate :D, unfortunately I'm no good with kits but I'm sure someone on here will be. Imagine the old kits back, with 3D ones too alongside Barclaycard Premiership and nationwide division one two and three logos!

thanks man, yea I'm sure people will help me out if I ask :D along side with the logos and kits department and I do the database :)

Lets face it. If we play FM we dont have another life :D
I have time now. In spring I have to finish university so until that I am available.

It seems that you have overrated Harry Kewell - 42mil????
Keane also seems a bit low. But cant tell anything if I havent seen stats.

Let get this straight. You are taking all stats from CM?

yea I've took the stats from CM 01/02 v3.60 DB :(, dunno if I can get him lower or keep it like that, also I'm quite shocked he isn't WNT by a bigger clubs same goes for Rio Ferdinand

yea I've took the stats from CM 01/02 v3.60 DB :(, dunno if I can get him lower or keep it like that, also I'm quite shocked he isn't WNT by a bigger clubs same goes for Rio Ferdinand

I would be able to fix the values and reps, i been doing the ca/pa on lfcs update for last few years as well as other updates before so probs the most experienced on the site. I would really like to go through and efit some stuff so its more balanced and making the file more realistic. The last 00/01 database that come out i had to do the same thing for my own saves as it was just way off. Me and a mate then found it was 10x better so i be willing to do this for everyone. Let me know bud. Hope your still cracking on with this too ... its been a week

MadridBoy. Where are you?? Don't give up man. Come back :)

Thought that SI should create DB for some classic season and shift it to the new version of FM season over season. Sure that I would buy that kind of DB each year, when I lost my passion in managing modern teams, or simply I want to live in the past for just a moment :)

MadridBoy. Where are you?? Don't give up man. Come back :)

no I've not give up just took some time off it as I lost my grandmother over the christmas holiday but I'm going start it up tonight sorry I went AOW for 2 weeks :(

Clad to hear that you are back. How is the progress?

just hit the 5K mark on players and onto Fiorentina :D so I should be onto the French Ligue 1 tomorrow after I done Fiorentina and Venezia :D

Last edited: