FM 2006 Records

a few more records here

clean sheets
most league goals by player
most wins

Nah Cisse's goals scored doesnt count cos we know he would never score :p

Boozad,you must have one **** of a team and tactic with Wolves!!

-----------

Ok,so I'm in the SPL, but the only rule concering leagues is that it is a 38 game one. So take this...its the least goals conceded,second most scored,second best difference,most wins,most points :D

I'll update the records sometimw on Sunday.

Ronin said:
Does the 50 posts rule still apply Sean?

Of course.

Boozad,you must have one **** of a team and tactic with Wolves!!

To be honest mate, that was the best ****** team ive ever had on any CM/FM game. All off the sale of one player to Chelsea. Then my Mrs ****** my computer and i had to reinstall everythin, forgettin to save my game to cd/usb key first. Oh how i cried:irked:

Sorry but I havn't had chance to update the records yet. I will do it asap.

And with my 50th and qualifying post, I submit to you... my records.

1) Highest attendance
2) Average Attendance
3) Highest Gate Receipt
4) Most games won
5) Most goals
6) Fewest Conceded
7) Biggest Goal Difference
8) Most Points

Oh ****** great. You watch Ronins records beat mine before they even went onto the table :irked:

I know, but they don't really count because I was playing with Man Utd. I've just started a new game with Ajax. It's the first time I've EVER managed outside of England, and I've been playing CM/FM since CM2. My aim is to win the CL with Ajax and hopefully post some records with them.

I have an online game with Barcelona (the other bloke picked Real madrid so i had to compete!!) and its really rough. Im 2nd in the table and hes dicking me big time. First time i played out of England and it was a shock. I usually do quite well with Wolves but struggle with Barca!!
Did just come across a decent tactic with Wolves though - due to injuries - that may just work on the continent....

Erm...for those of you claiming records like goals conceded,most points etc, you should compare with my screenshot ^^^ first

Yeah but the SPL doesn't count. It has to from a real football league ;)

Ohh Great, Brum Boy the second! Another **** who thinks Our league is **** when they know f all about it or have not even seen any games.

First time post! woohoo! this was on the first Football Manager! started off the season really poorly with the highlights on, then switched to 'only commentary' and started winning 7-0, 8-0 etc.

Wow! Well done! just another 49 posts to go!

this ones from Champ Man 03/04! 100 points, 18 away wins, only 4 conceded at home all season!

ok,that belong in other fm's section

The records will be updated on Thursday night, along with a few of my own that I havn't shown on here yet.

You better not have beat that £50m transfer :irked: :rolleyes: