FM 2006 Records

Craven said:
2 for Fred

Nice. The total goals might go top, but I'm not sure If I have beaten it with Adriano or not. Well done anyway :thup:

Anyway you have well beaten me on the league goals one :(

I was lucky enough to have fred the whole season without injury although he did miss a few champs league games because of call ups which basically ended my tie with AC Milan, I had no chance without him and I certainly wouldn't of won the league with just Yildirim up front.

I've just been on my Barca game and Adriano got 55 as well. :)

Well, seeing as Fred only got 54, that means I win :p

The records page has been updated and I have added some of mine.

Last edited:
**** you sean and ronin, you took my record away! :(

Sean said:
Well, seeing as Fred only got 54, that means I win :p

The records page has been updated and I have added some of mine.

doh, thought I had 55 aswell for a moment. **** you.

Quickest goal (15 seconds) and 3rd place in most 10 ratings in a match (4)

Okay, I will add them on soon.

woooooooooooo

biggest win
highest scorin game
most goals in game by player
most scorers in match
most 10s in one game
quickest goal

that all great but we cant add them to the records untill you have 50 posts its forum rules

Won this game like 5 minutes ago, was rather shocked as they were 3 points ahead of me in 1st but this put me top of the league :D

Youre 10-0 up and the ref awards you a pen in the last minute, no sympathy at all lol

I got it from Whittnam,I can zip it and send you it if you want :D

thats so unfair why the 50 posts rule?? i beat cowdenbeath 10-0 as celtic, craig beattie scored 5 and maloney scored 5 and cos i havent got enuff posts i cant enter it... it would be 2nd!!

that's like so true...i got nuff records that will leave your mouth wide open like this:yikes: :yikes:

How about posting more then and stop your moaning

I think Darren is an oldie from the previous boards, if so there is no reason why his records should not be included.