FM 2006 Records

Ok I was just offered the England job and took it, and was thrown into an under 19s game (forgot to set my options for assistant manager) and won 7-0 with some records in there. Can I post them?

Hmmm no, only first teams please when it comes to internationals.

Sorted mate. To be honest i didnt expect any internationals to be accepted anyway, but now at least i got 2 cracks at breakin some records!!!

once again,i would like to point people towards my screenshot on the previous page...

My firewall doesn't let me see attached images unless I turn it off so I didn't see it till now and the records were not updated so I didn't realise either, still i'm happy with my result, it was my first season in the premiership and I expected relegation.

Right, sorry about not updating the records in like 3 weeks but I promise that I will do them today. Probably when I get home from college.

The records have been updated. I still havn't put mine up because I can't be bothered taking screenshots etc.. :)

Is there a reason you haven't used any of my records Sean? :(

Yup, I didn't see them :(

/me apologizes and promises to put them on soon.

a few records

i am not allow to post record right now.
quite wierd rule

Last edited:
I'll tell you in 48 more posts times

5 minutes is gonna be hard to beat. I'll have to give Emerson a kick up the **** when i get me game back off me ****** cheapskate mate!!

Equalled hat trick record

That hat trick records probably gonna be impossible to beat, but it can be equalled ^_^

Nice, but you need 50 posts.

I'll add your record soon Gregor.