FM 2007 Records

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Sep 15, 2005
www.fmstories.co.uk
Okay so the records are finally up. Don't forget to read the rules (on the records page).

Please submit your screenshots in this thread.

If you feel there should be a new category then please suggest it. Just don't suggest winning/unbeaten runs etc.. as they will not be added. Also could you please, when submitting your screenshots let me know which records you say the screenshots break.

Last edited:

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Fair play Redders. Heres a couple for starters.....

Biggest Win
Most Ten Rated Players (x2)
Most Goals In A Match

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Most 10's in a match - 11 and Biggest Win - 13-0

Most Assists - 25 and Highest Transfer Fee Paid - £100m and Highest transfer fee recieved - £43.5m (take any others that are ok if you want)

Highest Transfer Fee Recieved - £25m

Highest Transfer Fee Paid - £65m

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Highest Transfer Fee Received - £39.5m

forgot about that one. :)

H

HoneyMonster

Highest scoring game. I lost but does that matter? I also have most matches scored per match and least conceded

tet

Jun 1, 2006
Aaaarrrggghhhh so angry, all my games have just gone corrupt with a new install of windows, which means all of my records have gone :( .

apart from fastest goal which i had already saved :D . But does it matter that it was in the championship, i'll wait for confirmation before i post it up.

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Joint Quickest Sending Off - 2 minutes

Most Clean Sheets - 27

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Good luck Redders, prepare for a huge list of screenshots now. I can never be assed to check if i won any records but i might this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.