TurkStaff

Reaction score
LOTS OF REPORTS OF THESE LOGOS NOT WORKING - TRY THIS PACK INSTEAD

logopack.png

First published as the first 8 months Complete Logo Pack Series to continue with excitement FM 2010. Our Mega Logo Pack was very successful and 10.000 times downloaded.

Well this file is what contains?

100 country,countless league,(Keep El Salvador League 2, to Guam and Nepal League) and Includes Organization and the Confederation Logo are all over the world that.

For Further Information to League and Country List;

Leagues !

Download Pack (98 MB) :

Download !

In Game Screenshot's ;

79480272.png

19595917.png

85391250.png

14815158.png

21663685.png

60790833.png

72260103.png

12611253.png

68807760.png

Producers ;

Aras,Influential and Hoqaa

All rights are reserved...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I've been wanting some new Logos. Especially for FM10.

The overlay is far too dark. The logos do seem quite nice though, it's just a shame they are too dark.

Awesome! Looks great and extra points for putting Napoli as the first example.

I could be wrong, but the only complete logo pack for last year was the one where they all looked like stickers that were half peeled. It was a great effort whoever made it, but I got sick of it pretty quick.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

The overlay is far too dark. The logos do seem quite nice though, it's just a shame they are too dark.

I dont know. I sort of like it like that. When theyre really bright they look almost cartoonish.

Fantastic pack. Anyone know the best one for kits for use in fm10

A bit too dark + the Burnley crest is the old one otherwise really well done

They are not working for me like in an interview,when I got an interview up I still see the default logos,anyone else this problem?

yes I think that the darkness is cool, to contrast with the skin SI made...

Anyone know if there will be one for clubs and nations badges like in 09?

iv`e just used my fm09 logo`s n facepacks for fm 10 is this better??

how did you use them. I have copied the graphics folder over but none of the club badges are transferring onto the game, whereas the players are?!
How do the files have to be named/arranged?
Cheers

sean has put on here a thread that tells u how but basically you just copy paste your graphics files over no renaming needed!

yeh i saw that and ollowed it to the letter, the faces are working and the logos are not :(