Since I'm not getting FM10 for a couple of weeks because I'm skint, does this work on FM09 and then I can copy them across to FM10 when I do get it or is this only compatible with FM10?

If its possible can someone tell me how to put my 09 logo kits and facepacks onto 10. Also how do I get the real competition names I copied the fixes file into the same place as 09 but it didnt work.

i had the same problem...alls you do is copy the fixe files into...my computer/c:drive/Programfiles/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010/data/db/1000/inc/all
then delete the ones that are there (there was 2 in my folder) then paste your fixes in

hope that helps!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

and i was wondering...i downloaded a super logo pack and its in a .FMF file, it says copy and paste into mydocuments/sportinteractive/graphics
i have tried pasting it every where evan in the directory and it still doesnt work! could you help me plz

it worked for me, i done it about 40 minutes ago. ive got 1 fix and its 175kb and its put uefa champions league an all that on it. u need to start a new game btw

Got it just forgot to do the thing in prefrences. You dont have to start a new game.

I've been trying to put in my logo pack for 09 in it but cant get them to work either.

ohh i had to start a new game for me :( lol its so thrustrating that i cant put the logo's from 09 into 2010, ive tried everywhere...it says u need to put the logos.fmf blarr dee blarrr! an it doesnt work ! :mad: lol

Go to display and sound and click always reload skin cache. I just want the inernational badges the way I had them in 09.

Just glad to have the germany team and real competition names. Probably more packs and updates will *** out.

Once you extract the files, where do you extract them to? What do you name them?

can anyone tell me how to install the club logos on fm2010 because there is no graphics folder on it

ok so if i download this,do i just extract to graphics folder?
i had a competion & logo pack for fm2009 very similar to this,I'm using it now in fm2010,but some of the club logo's arent showing,example no belguim,brazilian team logo's.Will there be a definitive mega facepack & logo pack in the coming months?if so I'll just wait

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

can anyone tell me how to install the club logos on fm2010 because there is no graphics folder on it

I'd imagine you just create a new folder on your desktop and call it graphics,copy the logo's to this and then place the graphics folder in username/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010

All '09 downloads work. Facepacks, logos, kits, 3D kits.
All you need to do is: In your FM10 folder create a new folder and name it graphics.
Click into here and put in 3 sub folders name them: logos, faces, kits.
Put your downloads into here.
Then on the FM10 start screen, go to preferences, untick. 'skin caches' and tick 'always reload caches on confirm.'
Wait for them to load up and away you go!!
Some may have quicker ways to do it but I've got it to work this way.

Looks really awesome dude can't wait to try it out :D

Hi Can anyone tell me if i can use date editor 09 or is there a data editor for fm10

Hammer

Hi I'm new to the site and having difficulty getting the logos to work? How do I install them if they are a zipped file?