how do i download it?? i takes me to a website and there is no download button do i have to sign up on the website

?? please help me??

thank you for sharing ..
i was looking for such good logo pack .

they are very dark, and not so well looking...
the ones posted by sean are better

Yes! Nice work again. You make so many FM fans so very happy!

THANKS!

Awesome! Looks great and extra points for putting Napoli as the first example.

I could be wrong, but the only complete logo pack for last year was the one where they all looked like stickers that were half peeled. It was a great effort whoever made it, but I got sick of it pretty quick.

No i have these for fm2009 & they have every logo's you can think of,i copied to my to fm2010 but some league's arent working,so i hope this one will fix that problem.

Anyone downloaded this,if so please some feedback,thanks

very nice,thanks.Can some one please add the Dundalk FC and first div ones in the Ieague of Ireland as they are not in this pack.also if any one knows where i can get them please PM me.

Hey i have a question..If i install that patch,my save game will be still there?!I start a great season with Liverpool,but i'm afraid if i install the patch,my game with L'pool will be lost?!? Please answer?!?!Tnx :)

i like this pack, but on inbox news the badges don't show up

Yeah i was just going to say that.

And on some of the badges part of the background is still on them take a look at the Liverpool one and you'll see what i mean

hello just wanna learn that is it possible to copy 09 packs to 10?

hmmm not a fan of the NT logos replacing their flags but all good...

my question is how do i ADD logos to the pack i have teams for and also i want to remove NT logos from it

cheers 8)