FM 2010 Crashing. (after new patch)

Niflhel

Reaction score
Not long started a new game after downloading 10.1 patch and just after getting through pre-season games game crashed on me straight after my 1st league game, started again and same thing happened but this time after 5 games into league season.

A bit disappointed to say the least! Anyone else having any issues like these ??

I have also reinstalled the game did this after the 1st crash

No what happens is after the game i hit continue taking me back to the management screen this loads up fine and then a few seconds after that i get a message come up saying a error file has occurred it leaves a crash dump file which it automatically sends off to SI and the game closes down.

same...
but i installed the patch before i started a game.
haven't used the editor
MIGHTLY ****** off

Did you download and install the patch yourself? If you did, delete it,Steam has already updated the game automatically and installing the patch again yourself will probably cause the game to crash.

Last edited:
Mine has crashed many times. So annoying! First time round...won playoff semi final with The Mighty Swans...didn't dave it crashed...second time round lost 2-1 :mad: devastated!!! P**sed me right off! Any idea's why? Didn't install with steam...this happened before patch not tried it after installing patch...****.

Jack Army

No i just allowed steam to do the business i did not bother downloading it myself as i just assumed steam would do automatically anyway.

In the meantime here i have again uninstalled and reinstalled the game rushed through a few bits and the game has done the same ****** thing again but this time during pre-season, i just dont get it im now taking away anything to do with steam or SI out of my PC deleting all files folders sub folders the full monty and completely re pathing it to a different hard drive and hoping this sorts the issues.

Did you download and install the patch yourself? If you did, delete it,Steam has already updated the game automatically and installing the patch again yourself will probably cause the game to crash.

i just let steam do it's business,even though it did take forever!

im having the same prob..
game crashes itself.
the worst part is i forget to save... =.=
is something wrong with the patch??

the 1st time it just crashed.
now it said some error with my crash dumps which is in documents>Sports Interactive>FM2010

can someone explain?

Last edited:
Im still getting it happen myself i have now submitted info to SI sent in my dxdiag file and also the crash dump file so far though not had any solution back the constantly crashes on me at various stages of the game.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:00 PM ----------

Anyone had any joy at all from support relating to the game randomly crashing at various points during the game ?? As i not heard a thing since sending all the files and reports to there support department on friday.

Mine has only crashed the once, im running on mac.

Lucky enough i only missed out on one game.......

mine keeps crashing but i used the editor wyh does this happen i got 50 crash logs in my crash dump folder

mine also crashed
i installed the patch manually b4 starting my new game

plzz help
how to rectify this

mine to, it is always during a match though. i can do what ever i want without it batting an eyelid until i am in the middle of the match.

has no one heard of any new patch or fix that is about? or is in the making?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

mine to, it is always during a match though. i can do what ever i want without it batting an eyelid until i am in the middle of the match.

Well i have finally got a reply but not much good that turned out to be still getting crashes during games, all i can say is make sure you get in touch with Sports Interactive support to report the issues you having cause unless there made aware i guess they wont do anything. There support is very slow at responding i have to say though, and all they can back to me with is if you downloaded with steam un-install and load it back up in offline mode, still same problems though game crashes.

But there is clearly a shed load of bugs glitches and faults with this years release overall im pretty ****** off and very disappointed.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

stupid internet

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

whats the support email? i am trying to find it but firefox keeps timing out?