FM 2010 Crashing. (after new patch)

you need to register at http://www.sega.co.uk and get a sega pass then go to Football manager 2010 and write to them through the support section there hope this helps

Well im still suffering from game crashing even after some help from the support section who have been about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. There main suggestion is a uninstall followed by a install how insightfull completely avoiding helping as 75% of people seem to run completely fine while the other 25% of us with issues can just suffer it appears.

Please post here if you are having issues as i have now dropped the link to here to there support network.

please come out a new patch to fix this prob. is this game prob or steam prob? it ****** me off when it always happen when i didnt saved my game and i have to play it all over again.

Mine just crash after my 3rd league game with Wolves now i need to start over my pre-season >-<

This is exactly what happens to me i get through pre-season fine and then after no more than 3-4 league games it just randomly crashes. I have had this happen 15 times in all now and have each time sent my Crash dump file into support all for them to come back each time with uninstall and reinstall like i had not tried that before contacting them.

To be perfectly honest im not at all impressed with there support or the game right now as there seems to be quite a few issues with bugs and glitches for some systems its semms.

Dunno if this is the right place to ask this, but is there someone else who plays on a Mac (macbook pro oktober 2009 version) that has crashes when hes in a match? it just freezes completly and after 5-10 sec i get a error report.

Also got it installed on my PC and no problems so far with that one, but i almost always play on my laptop.

Mine crashes with error through steam. user-pc/c:/users/documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010/crash dumps
Please help

me to lol it says the
now it said some error with my crash dumps which is in documents>Sports Interactive>FM2010
is that my fault or the patch and wi ll the new patch fix this

you need to register at http://www.sega.co.uk and get a sega pass then go to Football manager 2010 and write to them through the support section there hope this helps

All you guys really need to go to the link above and write to the support section there to make them aware of these issues as simple if we dont get in touch personally with them very little i think will be done, but not only that everyones system is different with a PC so faults and issues may vary depending on system its not like a Playstation or Xbox where the fault would be more or less the same as everyone would be on a equal system.

First unstable fm in my 10 years of playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

FM 2010 v10.1.0.84702 (2009.11.04 00.21.11).dmp
FM 2010 v10.1.0.84702 (2009.11.04 14.56.32).dmp
:O

yep sent off the crash dump file and was told to update my drivers for my graphics card and my sound card....... now the graphics card i can see why (even though it was up to date) but the sound card???? all you hear is the whistle!!!

so now owned the game for 6 days (including today) and have managed to play 4 or 5 full games!

i do think we are due some sort of compensation.......................

Well the Sega support have come back to me again this time via phone call and this is the funniest thing yet, they have been asking for the crash dump files but told me today they are unable to read them as there system dont support the format. So all the help they been suggesting so far has just been off the cuff and a best estimated guess at a solution. So needless to say im not impressed one bit, now though they have forwarded my info and files onto Sports interactive to deal but personally it seems like one buck passing off to another.

All i can say is keep poking them and they will have to do something as there are more than they like to admit that are having issues exactly like which we are suffering from, there own forums are plagued with complaints about these issues too.

Last edited:
The only thing i had was a complete system freeze.. not sure if it was FM related tho.. Was on Holiday and my whole system froze up.. no response at all.. im about to go back to it now..

I am exactly the same. On Macbook Black. Use FM2010 via CD. It crashes at various points for me, not just in the match and then i get an error message saying 'FM2010 . 09, etc. unexpectedly quit' (or something along those lines). I am sure there was the same issue with FM2009, but it eventually got fixed through a patch.

Anyone had any luck?

No luck yet im afraid here had the game nearly 1 week now and not managed to play past 5 games due to various random crashes at different points of the game.

I guess those of us that are struggling with this type of problem will just have to wait for some kind of patch hopefully as there support this far have not really been to helpful as of yet.

it doing my head in this i carnt get past 3 games it keeps crashing y oh y :mad: :mad: :mad:

mine wont start it dont like changes i made to the database i feel like giving up on it and play 2009 instead the database changes dont make the game crash as often

Crash

My game crash too! ****** me off so badly! Someone do something!!