FM 2010 Crashing. (after new patch)

Wont work for me as i not even touched the database or anything still just trying to get the basic game working past game 5.

Still not able to play my FM2010 past 5 games into season had it since release and been in touch with support since then also and im still left with no answers or any real suggestions to a possible solution, apparently my crash dump files and saved game have been sent to SI and i still not got any reply back this has been over a week that SI have had my files and still nothing back. Im really frustrated and deeply disappointed with the whole ongoing saga.

I've bought the DVD and never touched the database. I also ger the crash all the time.
Just as if SI wanted to **** me off, it only crashes when I want to go to my tacktics when I'M WINNING;
NEVER CRASHED WHILE LOSING A GAME, that can't be an accident right?

I really feel like sending a mail but an e-mail adress for english support is unfindable at Sega Support.
So can someone please post an e-mail adress of some guys at SI games or Sega?
thanks

I got the game and install the patch right after and it work and when i installed the game i didnt use steam btw

Hi guys,I am new here,but I hope someone will help me:) I have problem with Crash Dumps Error,and my game is crashing,usually at the start of season.I noticed there are other people with this problem,I just want to know did someone found the way how to fix this?Would it help to reinstall the FM?

after installing the patch i discovered that i have no "world" drop down menu anymore....it has done something to my p.c because even after un-installing the game deleting all the files and folders for both fm 2009 and 2010 ,then re-installing the game i still have no World menu

Well i have been having this crash dump issue since game release i have supplied the support department with all files and even saved game data they have not found a resolve, so they then forwarded all my info to SI and there section to find a resolve this was like 2-3 weeks ago now, and i have not heard one thing from either of them since they forwarded it on, so im truly ****** off and feel like im just left to rot and be forgotten about and they seem to hope i will just disappear.

So for any suffering from this issue dont hold your breath for a fix anytime soon.

What is this Crash Dumps folder anyway,is it important for running the game?I thought to delete it,maybe that will help?

Oh! Come on ppl. Does new patch fix this problem... I can't play over and over played games.. It's boring!

I dont get lock ups mine has been fairly stable so far but iv started getting a problem where at the home menu it stays on 'processing please wait' for aaaaaaaaaaages and doesnt change yet sometimes it flicks past it fine :s any help welcome

eh, I've installed the Ver 10.1 update got a Database created up with scotland, up to 20 new leagues created from the missing leagues from Europe view & the lower leagues in the U.S.A. and my game has only crashed once, my graphics folder is 4.19 GB, but I save it any time I get a chances

also I'm using a bran new iMAC

Not long started a new game after downloading 10.1 patch and just after getting through pre-season games game crashed on me straight after my 1st league game, started again and same thing happened but this time after 5 games into league season.

A bit disappointed to say the least! Anyone else having any issues like these ??

I have also reinstalled the game did this after the 1st crash

Nifhel i have a similar problem to you wen i go on to watch a match a i watch the first two minutes then a blue screen comes up and it restarts my computer it takes the p**** but on the other hand i just holiday my games instead and hope to win does anyone know how this problem can be solved

reply please

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

does it freez on the setting up match screen?

it depends on your graphics card if it crashes before the match starts try play the match in 2d trust me it works usually i used to holiday the matches now i watch them muhahahaha(h)(h)(h)(h):d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

i having the same problem and i havent installed any patches or anything though i dont get it im in my second season and its just started crashing??? anyone solved this yet??

what exactly will this do?? silly question but if you have to install patches to stop errors why the **** was this game released knowing these errors would come up?? i dont get it im in my second season and now it starts crashing why is this??? and if i install this new patch will i be able to continue my current game???

what exactly will this do?? silly question but if you have to install patches to stop errors why the **** was this game released knowing these errors would come up?? i dont get it im in my second season and now it starts crashing why is this??? and if i install this new patch will i be able to continue my current game???
It will fix all the bugs that the older patch had making it harder for fm to crash and you will still be able to play ur current game yes

thanks for your help i will try it tonight! thanks again!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:22 PM ----------

problem, firstly i downloaded the patch, which didnt work as there was an error! ( will try to download again) , however i thought i would try re installing the game so i uninstalled firts which worked fine!, then i tryed to reinstall and about half way through my computer restarted! (never happened before!) so i am thinking there is a virus on my pc rather than it being my fm game! anyone have any ideas what this maybe?? also internet explorer stopped a few times and had to close to debug?? this is new to me aswell!. im going to run a virus scan tonight but if anyone has had simular problems or could reccomed some free software that could help i would really appreciate it!

yeah i think so, i think its just an improved version of the last one (i think). are you having problems too??

everytime i download the patch and trt and install it it looks like its uploading something then just as it gets to the end says bad file transfer of some rubbish! ive used the patch from two differnt sorses now and still have the same problem am i doing something wrong?? and wot the **** is this steam thing?? do you have to pay for this?????