FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
Has anyone come accross a demo extender yet? I got to the end of my demo in 24 hours, for most pc demos someone makes an extender so you can play it indefinitely, i cant find one for fm10 anywhere though.

I personally cant get into the demo. The player stats are awful it doesnt seem like theyve done any work on that side of the game. I hope the full release is better, ill be sticking with FM2009 and Fifa 10 until then

Has anyone else noticed that when you move the slider to increase the game speed in the 3d match engine that each notch you move up doesn't make much difference until you move to the last notch then it gets really fast? I want the game speed to be a little faster than the second to last notch but no where near as fast as the last notch:S

Im Arsenal, signed loads of younsters 2nd in premier league.

Diego Bouanotte 12.25m
Angel Di Maria 13m
Marcus Berg 22.75m
Alex Smithies 1.5m
Louis Moult Free
Dave Parton Free

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Has anyone come accross a demo extender yet? I got to the end of my demo in 24 hours, for most pc demos someone makes an extender so you can play it indefinitely, i cant find one for fm10 anywhere though.

There is no such thing. Please don't ask again as it's considered piracy.

what are rory delaps throws like or is their no long throws in fm10??

good to see that it's more realistic, no ridiculous stats for players like guardado anymore :)

Long throws is still an attribute. I am unsure of Rory Delap's skill level currently.

Hmm... Your players couldn't get booked for diving on FM09 could they? They can on this.

Long throws is still an attribute. I am unsure of Rory Delap's skill level currently.

He has long throws of 20. I went them on the demo (was going to go them on the netgame you see) and for attacking throw in's i had Delap power them in and had Shawcross and Huth in there challenging. Worked pretty well

I hate the Match Engine of FM2010...
I think there are still some things to be add, to make it more realistic..

delaps throws are immense.
in my first epl match he has hit the post directly and set one up.

Downloaded the strawberry version. In about an hour. I like this version. Seems to get better. Roll on friday, Wanna continue my Barnet game. PS, I've downloaded some facepacks for FM2010, but not sure where to install them. Can anyone help me please?

Back