FM 2010 Installation Problems

How do i install this patched.All fail to install.Please help me.i waiting for your's answers

I have installed FM 2010, It installed but the last message said It installed but with errors... I can play on the game but it has to be straight after its installed and when I log off I cant get back onto the game, it just wont load, I have to uninstall it and then install it again and play.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I have the same problem mate... If you figure it out will you please let me know???

I have installed FM 2010, It installed but the last message said It installed but with errors... I can play on the game but it has to be straight after its installed and when I log off I cant get back onto the game, it just wont load, I have to uninstall it and then install it again and play.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I have the same problem mate... If you figure it out will you please let me know???

yh will do

I bought the game from Play.com and installed it. It seemed to install fine but at the end, said it had installed with some errors.
The editor loads up but cannot be saved as it comes up saying a serious error has occured (no error code though...) and then it stops responding and closes.
The main game loads up fine but when I try to save it, i get a message saying "Unable to save game".

Anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
I have tried installing Steam so I could attempt that, but Steam won't install cos of an error in a non-existant disc drive F: (>_<)

Everytime i install fm 2010 on my MAC, i get to the last stage of the setup and it says install fm 09 disc or select browse to locate it manually

any help would be MAJORLY appreciated.. thanks

I installed the demo and could watch matches in 3d mode no problem. Now when I have the full version installed the match screen is black in 3D (I don't think this is the black screen problem mentioned elsewhere) 2D matches work ok, but why not 3D?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

I downloaded the new game update (10.2) from a reliable source and now my game won't work. It loads right up to the start menu and comes up with this:

View attachment 36198

The game worked fine beforehand. Any idea how to fix this or even just get rid of the new update so it will work again? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone ,

I bought my FM and when I install it says : "Error Lauching Java Runtime Environment" .

Anyone please ?

Thanks !

Whenever i start up the setup.exe file or autorun.exe i get the message 'cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions of windows'. Any ideas? the demo works fine

Fm10 installed perfectly but when I start the game up it keeps saying Processing Please wait Any ideas why?

Just using the stream working now

Last edited:
i aint got the demo, i have the cd.. i have been playing fm10 for like 2 months now and i downloaded one off the skins and everytime i load the game it freeze's a black screen with a white title saying please wait proccesing it does this for agies and never comes off it any ideas?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

same as me man!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Fm10 installed perfectly but when I start the game up it keeps saying Processing Please wait Any ideas why?

same as mee ;)

i aint got the demo, i have the cd.. i have been playing fm10 for like 2 months now and i downloaded one off the skins and everytime i load the game it freeze's a black screen with a white title saying please wait proccesing it does this for agies and never comes off it any ideas?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

same as me man!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

same as mee ;)

Do you use Stream?

i can't uninstall my football manager 2010 game, when i first installed it, it worked fine but then it would not start again so i uninstalled it then resinstalled it but then still could not get it to start but now when i try to uninstall it, it just comes up with a message saying the launchanywhere properties are missing.
what do i do!?

Hi guys please someone help me!! I can't install fm 10 on my pc. After installAnywhere complete installation progress,then nothing....Wha'ts the problem?? Plz somone give me an answer!

I have installed football manager and failed to run, and something about graphics system. only just bought the game this doesnt help at all!! can someone tell me what to do

When installing it gets to the end and says it has installed but a few errors accured, so then it goes onto the game and as soon as i exit i then cant get back onto the game the shortcut doesnt work and when put the disc in it doesnt open. iv uninstalled a lot of times and re-tried but same problem again and again any ideas??

0 byte?

Hi.

When I try to install FM 10, this thing shows up:

It says that I have 0 byte, but that's not true. My computer is new, and it has almost full memory...

Anybody who could help me?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've installed via Steam and can play the majority of the game absolutely fine and smoothly, but when it comes to running games all the players appear black (both strips look the same) and the crowd doesnt show up. Anyone else had this problem? Some advise would be appreciated! Cheers..