FM 2010 Installation Problems

Right, when i install not using steam it works an installs but at the end it says that an error occured, how can i solve this?

ive used steam for FM09 and FM10 demo but now it isnt working and wont open, I had a good season going on the FM10 demo will I be able to carry it on without steam

patch 10.2

hey ive just downloaded patch 10.2 to my desktop but how do i put it onto my game, if you could help at all cheers

I need help please!!!

Hi guys i just bought a new sony vaio with windows 7 home premium,i have the original football manager 2010 but when i tried to install it,it doesn do anything,it just runs the install shield and then nothing!!!!!i already playing fm with windows 7 ultimate with no problems.can please someone help me im desperate!!!!!!!!thanx......

please e-mail me at [email protected]

I run it on Windows 7 Home Premium no problems, you could try and install through steam

I've had Windows 7 but someone told me to reinstal Windows XP, and now the game works oO)

try running as an administrator.
it does install it properly, it just doesnt create a shortcut on the desktop

my cousins says something about the grpahics card when he insstalls it, he installed it before and all was fine but he just had to use 2D, he had to uninstall it and install it again for some reason or another and it says graphics card error? any way past this or is he going to need a new pc/graphics card?

Can someone please help me!! Driving me crazy! I have successfully downloaded FM 2010 on my new laptop, but when i click to play the screen goes blue and i have to restart. I have read someon it may be because of the 3D screen and my graphics card, but i cant even get on the game to change the options. What do i do in this situation?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

By the way, on the blue screen it says the error is SiSGIV.

Please help!!!!

Can someone please help me!! Driving me crazy! I have successfully downloaded FM 2010 on my new laptop, but when i click to play the screen goes blue and i have to restart. I have read someon it may be because of the 3D screen and my graphics card, but i cant even get on the game to change the options. What do i do in this situation?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

By the way, on the blue screen it says the error is SiSGIV.

Please help!!!!
where did you download from?

Hi guys, just got the game today. Put the disc in and nothing is coming up, not sure as to whether its my computer or the game itself, anyone care to help?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

all sorted now, feel free to delete these posts. :)

I got the same problem as you mate. Did you get any help? I got a brand new HP laptop with wnindows 7 and it's not been connected to the internet yet. Installed the game got it running but now there's no shortcut on the desktop. Just find the install things again when the disc is in the pc.
Now it's like this : http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1892/rwe.jpg

Can anyone plese solve this problem??? Cheers Oscar