FM 2010 Installation Problems

installed it fine, went to play new game and as soon as i hit next on the new game wizard the screen goes black and my computer freezes. updated with the new patch but still wont work, any ideas?

installed it fine, went to play new game and as soon as i hit next on the new game wizard the screen goes black and my computer freezes. updated with the new patch but still wont work, any ideas?
The First reason could be that your Cache files have become corrupted and deleting them will fix the issue.

To do this follow either of these paths depending on your Operating System.

Windows XP:
C:\Users\<User Name\App Data\

Vista and 7:
C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming

Once you can see inside those folders delete the Sports Interactive Folder.

If you can’t see those folders you will have to make “Hidden” files viewable.

For Vista and 7:
In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

For XP:
Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:
When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected

that didn't work, it's not just when i start a new game it just goes off after about a minuet

already seen that, i'm on windows 7 so can't do it that way. it still wont work

Desperate need of some help, only a newbie, is there a separate thread for loading fm 2010 onto a MAC ?

Having major trouble, have inserted disc, and downloaded the game, when I put the disc in it goes through the installation steps, but for some reason it skips the steps''Choose delivery method'' and the step after that ''Choose instalation type''. The game does seem to load but when I go to launch it the following error occurs

''the application football manager 2010 v 10. 0. 0 f 80362 quit unexpectedly''

Can anyone please, please help me ?

Hi Sean, I need help with my Steam which i think is the problem. I tried un-installing and re-installing but i still get an error code 83. It says FM10 has failed to launch. I followed the other thread and updated my windows update but it still ain't working. I run on Vista btw. Dying for help!!!

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could help me.

Up until 2 days ago I had been playing fm2010 for the last couple of months with no problems at all. Then monday after work I tried to load up the game as normal and I got this message

View attachment 29191

I have gone through the forum attempting almost everything and still no luck.

I have
  • Done a complete system restore
  • Installed then uninstalled the game on numerous occasions
  • Attempted to install offline and via steam
  • Upgraded Java and Direct X to the latest versions
  • Deleted cache files
Any suggestions will be a great help.

i put the game in the disc reader and the nothing happened so i went to my computer and DVD RW Drive (f:) FM2010 came up with 0 bytes free of 2.29 GB under it but i dont see why it aint loading...HELP?!

Hi Sean, I need help with my Steam which i think is the problem. I tried un-installing and re-installing but i still get an error code 83. It says FM10 has failed to launch. I followed the other thread and updated my windows update but it still ain't working. I run on Vista btw. Dying for help!!!

Anyone?

i install patch 10.2.0.
but my game can't running.
the game must insert the cd2.
can help me...

Hi Woody,

I have the same problem as Jazza3 below, the annoying thing is that it was working fine a day or two ago!

I installed everything properly via steam and Online installation. But when it comes to starting up the game, the box comes up saying "Steam is preparing to Launch Football Manager 2010". But then nothing happens, its like it doesnt read the disc. Anyone know whats going on? ive tried reinstalling.

I have tried your suggestion below with no success.

Go to Computer> C Drive> Steam > Steam apps > Common > FM 2010. in there you should see a little fm 10 icon,open that and it will load from there.

Any help would be great, I'm not an expert on PC's, wish I knew more so I wouldn't have a problem.

Cheers

Charles

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:59 PM ----------

Hi

I'm now getting a Steam message saying 'Football Manager 2010 failed to start (error code 80)

Also when i try
Go to Computer> C Drive> Steam > Steam apps > Common > FM 2010. in there you should see a little fm 10 icon,open that and it will load from there.
I get the message 'Application load error P:0000065432'

Someone suggested that i delete the 'ClientRegistry.blob' file, and that should make it work.

Cheers

Charles

The game is in there,you need to find the little fm 10 icon and shortcut it to your desktop,then all you need to do is double click it to play it.You may not even need the disc.

Try looking in Computer> C Drive > Programme files > Sports Interactive > FM 10[/QUOTE]

Thankyou very much mate :D

I'm on a Mac and I just installed FM 2010, I completed the installation but when I tried to open the application it says "you can't open the application "fm" because it is not supported on this architecture". Could anyone please help? I'm desperate to play. Thanks

I can install the game fine but then when i go to play a game and it goes to load the match i get a blue screen saying error messages and then the computer turns itself off!

CAN ANYBODY HELP??? please!

I've come to the conclusion that FM 2010 isn't compatible with my computer. I'm gutted, disgusted and appalled.

Hiya i have a problem with my football manager......was working fine for around a month and now suddenly its telling me....its

Unable to Locate Component

This application has failed to start because saAuditMT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Ive re-installed it...still the same outcome....anyone help? because i wana play!!

Thanks

ScottyMac

Installation problem.

After going through the installation process which seemed to happen with no problems, it just comes up with a message at the end stating there were problems, i cant seem to view what these problems were but basicly it doesnt create a shortcut and when i go throught the c drive option and double click, it still doesnt load up, ive tried un-installing and re-installing twice now with the same problem, the only time ive ever been able to play the game since recieving it for xmas is when it automatically plays after installing, and after quiting that it doesnt ever start again, please someone provide a possible solution. thanks.
CAFCfan.