FM 2010 Installation Problems

Any installation problems with Football Manager 2010 or the demo please post your problems in here,give as much information as you can regarding your problem and members will do there best to help you when they can. Cheers.

hey,
i recently bought the game (late i know) but when I insert the CD nothing happens?
I run Windows 7, have a Pentium(R) dual core E6300 @ 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD etc.. basically plenty to run the game yet nothing happens?

I also tried this on my bros laptop and starts to run perfectly fine..

Tad confused, help? :)

i installed football manager 2010 via steam i try to start it it says game unavailable try again later so later i try again and now it keeps sayin try again later any help will be much appreciated

i had problems in installing it. i put the disk in, clicked autorun.exe then nothing happened. got around it by opening it then downloading from the fm setup file. i managed to install it but at the end it says its done but serious errors occurred. when i click on fm it says ''couldn't find data folder! data/sigfx'' i've tried installing and re-installing several times.

When i click the icon of Football Manager 2010, the computer says "A problem has been detected and Windows has shut down your computer to prevent a damage to your computer". With a blue background. And then, the computer restarts. If i open the editor the same thing happen. What should i do?

"problem instalation"

when i run the exe file i get this problems :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: fm.exe
Application Version: 10.2.0.27935
Application Timestamp: 4b27736f
Fault Module Name: fm.exe
Fault Module Version: 10.2.0.27935
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b27736f
Exception Offset: 011448d1
Exception Code: c000000d
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1057
Additional Information 1: e2a5
Additional Information 2: e2a56a998f679ab31b6778c44a5f7166
Additional Information 3: a562
Additional Information 4: a5627ae9cfd25e1cdaf346ab8a17af6d

help me please!!!! i can't play this game....

Hello,

Just bought FM2010 and am trying to run it on my Mac.

I get this error message:
You can't open the application 'fm' because it is not supported on this architecture.

Here is my system overview:
Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac G5
Model Identifier: PowerMac8,2
Processor Name: PowerPC G5 (3.1)
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of CPUs: 1
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 5.2.5f1
Serial Number (system): W85270SNSDZ
Hardware UUID: 00000000-0000-1000-8000-001124CA7CD0

Any ideas?

help

guys keep getting the below when insatlling via offline

The installation of Football Manager 2010 is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.

any help would be apreciated

thanks

hy guys !
i tried to install fm2010 , but when i try to open the.iso file with daemon tools it appears me a black screen for 1 sec and disapear and nothing happened.
Thanks

do you have a mac? there was a update to the system, now no1 can play!

installation problems (may be with Java)

Hi folks, ,

I had to reinstall my genuine Windows 7 O.S. and now i have problems with installation of FM 2010 (genuine).
I start the installation and, after the first window, it stops.
It remains just a little Java Icon (at least it looks like it) in the application bar, in the left lower corner.
What can i do?

Thanks

PS Obviously i already tried to reinstall each version of Java...

Game simply will not load

Hi all,

I have just installed FM2010 using the offline method, from a disk. However, once installation is complete it tells me that there were errors during installation, and that I should check the installation log. After trying, and failing, to find this, I tried running the game, but still nothing. I even downloaded and installed patch 10.3, but this hasn't seemed to make a difference.
If it helps, my system runs as follows:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 1012
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 1014MB RAM
Page File: 1760MB used, 1282MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Display Card name: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_041A1028&REV_00
Display Memory: 250 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 250 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 600 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Please help, I've been trying to get this working for so long, and cannot find any answers!
Thanks in advance, folks!

I just installed FM10 on my Mac and thankfully haven't had any problems running the game. My issue is with my 3D match engine. The match sims run very choppy, when it should be running smoothly. I haven't had any problems with previous versions of the game. Anyone have sugegstions?

I had the game, then uninstalled it because of a problem, now, i have reinstalled it and when I click on the game, it comes up with a document folder!

Please help!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

fixed it, no worries!

Hi guys,

I am trying to install the game fm a DVD offline. When the Install Anywhere reaches 100% it dissapears and nothing else happens. The installation does not proceed. Could anyone pls help me? No error messages or nothing...

Thanks in advance.

Been playing FM fine since november, never had any problems. Tried playing today and it won't load. Get the error code of 10.0.0f80381, when I click more info this is the error report I get, not sure if its any use but thought I would put it here anyway.

Ive tried uninstalling it, ive downloaded the new patch, I've also deleted the AppData from SI as I was told that works. No luck.

This error occurs when I try and load up the main screen, i.e. after just clicking the shortcut on my desktop or by any other means. I play using the DVD and can not use steam as the code has already been used.

Any help would be appreciated, as I'd rather not spend £30 on a game that doesn't work.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: fm.exe
Application Version: 10.0.0.14845
Application Timestamp: 4acbdd56
Fault Module Name: fm.exe
Fault Module Version: 10.0.0.14845
Fault Module Timestamp: 4acbdd56
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 01215e71
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: aa9c
Additional Information 2: 00e6300fac05cee8bb11ab1f62618af7
Additional Information 3: 5b3b
Additional Information 4: cb21425e4f6b0e84c8ced2dbb5e73c59

have downloaded demo but coming up with failed to start as could not find d3dx9_41.dll file. Please help am desperate to play
I get this message trying to load full game. It tells me that uninstalling it may help. when I have tried to uninstall the game but this error comes up

FATAL APPLICATION ERROR

Invocation of this java aplication has caused an invocation targetexceptation
the aplication will now exit (LAX)

All direct x up to date none of the comments or threads help as yet

please help

For the last few weeks I have been unable to run the game, after playing it without a problem since it's release date.

I run it on a Mac, but have been getting the .com.zerog.lax.LAX error.

I have tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling it, but to no great success. While installing, I was only given the option to install the game from the disc, rather than Steam. The game appears to install, but won't open. I will post screenshots of errord messages if that will help anybody?

I'd be very grateful for some advice if anyone has any ideas?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

do you have a mac? there was a update to the system, now no1 can play!

Ah, this sounds like the answer to my problem - since that update.

I believe it's something to do with their version of Java.

Know of any fixes?

I have a new problem.

I have had to uninstall the game because I thought there was a problem, (there was not, doh!)
I keep installing the game and every time it says an error occurred, please see the installation log. The editor does not work, it keeps not responding every time i open it.

Does anyone have a solution?
Where can I find the installation log, if i need it?
PLEASE HELP ME!

just bought my laptop along with football manager 2010, after first time installation it states that there was an error during the proccess and that i should refer to the installation log which i have no idea where that can be found.
having bought the machine mainly for FM2010 ive gotta admit to feeling a little worried and dissapointed today
please help