FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

That's what they are saying. Since FM2010 isn't going to be THAT different from 09 if you care so much about that career then just continue playing 09.

red all am saying is i WANT the features of FM2010 but want the game from FM2009 why is it so difficult to copy game across why is the format different

I didn't say otherwise. What I'm trying to get across is that it's not possibly to play an FM09 game on FM10 the same way it's impossible to play an FM08 game on FM09.

new features

Just a couple of things i would like to see in the game:

• Badges and kits for all premierleague and seria a teams
  • A greater use of the scouting aspect of the game, more detail in reports etc
  • Greater detail in the scouts report for the next game, actually telling you what tatics they would play
  • A big improvement in press confernces and media as everyone one i the game becomes a alew ferguson by sending there assistant to every game
  • The correct players for the german national team
  • Greater involvement from the chairman like meeting with him every month or the chairman sugesting players he would like at the club
  • To be able to inject money you make from your wages into the clubs because atm the wage means nothing
  • Bettter transfer market where you dont have to offer triple what a player is worth
  • The ability to start off managing a clubs reserves or u18s rather that the seior postion
  • and finally quicker processing when international matches are being played

is there a thing happening whereby you can make very quick tactical decisions?
because in 08 and 09, sometimes they take a while to introduce. like marking, subs etc....

Would love to have more database from youngster ... So FM not generated their own player after 1 or 2 season

I agree with u all but it wold be nice if u cud put ya pic on the crated players wont it :p

is there a thing happening whereby you can make very quick tactical decisions?
because in 08 and 09, sometimes they take a while to introduce. like marking, subs etc....

You can make quick subs and quickly change your style of play etc...

The 3D is much better. Lots more player animations have been added and the game will also run much more smoothly now on rubbish PC's.

1. How about creating a sporting director role. As with a lot of European teams particularly in Spain, you tend to have the head coach how takes control of tactics and team management and a sporting director who is more close to the board and tends to deal with player transfers. Having a sporting director that can help influence your transfer policy could be an interesting dynamic both good and bad. It could create more real world tensions as either your transfers are blocked or other playes come in.

2. Also on a Spanish theme, how about presidential elections like the ones just seen with Perez at Madrid allowing for increased or changed transfer budjets every so often or the demand for better results or team style of play.

New Skin!

Some of the things I really want them to do are...

- A more up to date and user friendly skin. They need to get rid of the current clunky and database style skin set up. A whole revamp is needed.
- Set up an easier tactic system for beginners. Like seen on PES 2009 where you can choose a few settings and it creates a tactic suited to your needs.
- lots more to come :)

A skin with all the attributes of Twist FM,the best skin EVER on FM!!!

I think that it should be easier to sell players to other teams. I've been training Barcelona and R. Madrid wanted Messi. I asked 60M for him and they cancelled the transfer. And to buy some cheap players the other teams ask absolutely stupid values for them.

Yes, the transfers are a big thing... transfer should be more relevant.
Maybe we should wait for the full version and then comm about it.

Ok, i know yall gonna laugh at me but here is what i want:
Improve EDT files. DDT flies are all right all together. (retain players and retain nation players) No need in adding anything here. But EDT files (especialy future regen) needs a major change. Five months ago i went and wrote a future regen file of about 1000 names and started playing FM 2009. After 11 seasons of ups and downs i realised that none of my regens will ever appear in the game so i stoped playing the game. Please do something about this.
The regen EDT file looks like this (you all know this but lets repeat our lesson):

"FUTURE_REGEN" "name" "nickname" "surname" "date of birth" "nationality" "favourite team"

so, this is the future regen "comand". Ok, name, surname, nickname in between, date of birth, nationality.... stop here. Favourite team????? Why on earth would i want that? A team the player regens is automaticly his team (it happened to me on 85 %). Ok, what i want to see is this - remove the "favourite team" and put "regen team" (team the regen will appear in) and add "position" and "potential ability". Ok, i know this is unfair as everybody would write players with potential ability of 200 and then buy them all, thus rulling the football world for decades to come. That would be unfair so i do believe that the players would be fair and they would write players with bad PAs just to fill some manageable nations with enough players (i myself have been playing FM 2008 for the last couple of months with Guam and because of lack of good players or no good players at all, i am yet to have a tie in my Guam career)
Here is another thing. You know how every player has a fixed potential ability? My idea is to have changeable potential ability for all players. The idea is this - lets say a player is from some low Spanish club and your scout recomends him as he has a very high work ethic and adaptability. Okay, lets say that his potential ability is 120. You buy the player and because of his high work ethic and adaptability, his PA rises to 170 to 200. I hope you are getting what i mean by this. So if a player has a low work ethic and adaptability his PA would not rise.

I know that you can create new leagues with the new database editor but does anyone know what leagues will be available by default on FM2010? I'm especially interested if it has the Estonian League and also other leagues from smaller countries. And there's nothing but RSA from Africa on 09.

I think that it should be easier to sell players to other teams. I've been training Barcelona and R. Madrid wanted Messi. I asked 60M for him and they cancelled the transfer. And to buy some cheap players the other teams ask absolutely stupid values for them.
this problem did not exist in the original game or in patch 9.1. however, they made it more 'realistic' in the 9.2 patch onwards. i agree with you that they should make some changes regarding the sale of players as imo, i do not find it very realistic when the AI, especially, man city, pay like mad for an average player but then refuse to up their ridiculously low bid for my players, which frustrates me when my players become unhappy when i reject the bids.

likewise, i feel that the AI have a tendency to declare interest repeatedly for my players despite me continuously stating that they aren't for sale. hopefully, this can be changed as well.

i don't think this counts as a feature but i would like it to be possible for you or your players to get on icons\legend list of your club without having to score a billion goals (player) or take a team from league two to the champions league (manager)

But it is possible on previous games.

this problem did not exist in the original game or in patch 9.1. however, they made it more 'realistic' in the 9.2 patch onwards. i agree with you that they should make some changes regarding the sale of players as imo, i do not find it very realistic when the AI, especially, man city, pay like mad for an average player but then refuse to up their ridiculously low bid for my players, which frustrates me when my players become unhappy when i reject the bids.

likewise, i feel that the AI have a tendency to declare interest repeatedly for my players despite me continuously stating that they aren't for sale. hopefully, this can be changed as well.

yes, That's another thing I noticed. And they could adapt some fm2008/2009 skins for fm 2010, as I think that this new skin is absolutely awful.