FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

please please i beg i want this on the ps3 please please i want this on the ps3 please

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

i want this game out on the ps3 i love it so much

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

bring it out on the ps3

If it's out on any console then it will be Xbox 360..

i would like to seem some more characteristic move or plays like Wayne Rooney if he loses the ball he will run all the way back to he`s own defence or daniel alves who runs up from defence to attack

id like to see the bans get overturned sometimes int the game

To be able to tell a club that you are NOT selling a certain player after 1 or even 2 bids, and have the board and the player in question CONFIRM that he is not going anywhere.

For example:

I'm Arsenal
Transfer window opens
R. Madrid want Nasri
Bid for 12m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 13m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 15m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 13m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 15m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 16m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
etc etc until the final minute of the transfer window.

After the 300th TIME i'm very bored and frustrated. So it would be nice to get confirmation from your board and the player, and have them issue a statement saying they are NOT FOR SALE. And that the other club, and any other club interested gets the message.

Go into Set Transfer Status, and REJECT ALL OFFERS of 30M or less etc.

I think a console version would be pretty ****.

I agree i had FM08 on the xbox360 aswell as pc and it was absolute rubbish it took bout a week 2 play 3 matches as it was so confusin, pc version much better. But saying dat i had CM07 on the 360 and dat was a sweet game i played it to death lol

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Im 8 yrs into FM09 and Rooneys just become the clubs all time league goalscorer with 200 league goals and it got me thinking in FM10 it would be nice to have the option to congratulate a player on a recent award, even if its just an option in the player interaction menu after all 200 league goals is a great achievement and i was gutted i couldnt say to him 'well done lad you've certainly earnt that award' and give him a pat on the back, it would be a nice tiny addition to the FM series in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Id like to see Interviews for jobs. CM07 had this and it was a nice touch you apply for a job and the board invite you for an interview, where you can state your ambitions and desires for the club and why your the man to take them forward maybe you could also talk about how much funds you think you'll need.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

If the board gives you a transfer budget of 7m and a fantastic player that will massively boost your squad becomes available for 15m (for example) when requesting more transfer funds you should be able to tell the board exactly how much more you need and why you need it instead of them just saying no or giving you an extra 2m

I know it's too late but it would good if they were disasters in the game like Munich '58,the whole Man U team could be completely wiped out!

I hope you're just a very naive young kid.

I know it's too late but it would good if they were disasters in the game like Munich '58,the whole Man U team could be completely wiped out!
Why not throw in players collapsing and dying on the pitch while your at it, Fool!

Id like to see a daft mouse game or something on the loading screens,a little penalty game,something to pass the time.

Managers should have this EXP for certain tactical settings. Like when you go for an attacking tactic and it works and you get many sight at goal, your attacking approach increases,and your players will listen and comply with your attacking instructions. Likewise for defense,man marking and etc.

But one thing i would love to improve on is the player loyalty,and open mindedness to a new club. I find it disturbing that certain players who are very loyal to the club IRL, become so obsessed when a bid from barca or RM comes to him.

dont know if it can be done but i would like to see a saved game pass from game to game :ie saved game from 2009 passed to 2010 in stead of starting fresh all the time you could build your career up to be one of the best .................................. thanks
andy d

Was having a look at the other FM10 (FIFA Manager 10) Screenshots yesterday and it seems they are doing it like this

full_12464347154a4b159bbec37.jpg

Wish they would have done it in FM 2010, it's a nice little touch.

Yeah they've been doing that on FIFA Manager for years. Would be great to have it on FM10 though, although I very much doubt it will happen

dont know if it can be done but i would like to see a saved game pass from game to game :ie saved game from 2009 passed to 2010 in stead of starting fresh all the time you could build your career up to be one of the best .................................. thanks
andy d

then its just like changing your skin?

no lads not just changing the skin a mean taking my team and career into the new game