FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 503
  • Views Views 129K
something from manager 08 (go-on-holiday)hm?don't think??

Hey sean tell to sports interactive that they are overestimating croatian footballers. 85% cro footballers have potential to the 120-130.trust me that is big lie and they need to fix that.it's huge problem.

and second: They set up croatian 2.division clubs that are all amateur clubs.that is not true.all croatian clubs in 1. & 2. Division are pro.

tell them to fix that sean

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:02 PM ----------

hey Sean i forgot to tell you.... ask SI why dont they return flexion skin which was in FM2007.it is a lot better than this white or dark skin

tell them that Sean please:D

-personal interaction with each player, with the squad etc.
e.g when a player has some problems the manager can discuss personally the reasons, to affect the personality of some players, to take out the team to various activites to increase morale, to persuade the players visiting to the youth academies often, and to set strict fines to some bad-behaved ones.Also, to declare or dismiss the interest to the media about a player, and to be friends easily with a manager, with benefit effect for both clubs, have a better interaction with board and staff.In the transfers, I would like to have a meeting with the board about the players the team needs, and by that way the transfer budgets to be set between that specific amount.A pre-season training setup would be great,selecting the country, the period, and the friendlies.A player who doesen't have much future maybe could be a little better than he is by sending him on a training centre with a specific training for preseason.And better 3D view and stadium textures

What i want to see is the following things:

Better 3D matches - i don't care if they look like fifa 10 or pes 2010, i just don't like the way they play in fm 2009 and i tend not to use it.

Better player interaction - I want to be able to tell my player i'm offering a new contract, tell him to get better soon if injured, welcome him to my club, tell him he's not got a future...etc and be able to either give him a boost of confidence or lower his confidence.

Added manager creation - I'd love to be able to create a manger and be able to make him an ex-player with the abilty to add some team history for his playing days so that he becomes a little more respected straight away with clubs being an ex-player but still is very inexperienced as a manger.

Better press conferences - I would love to see less question but make those which are present have proper answers umlike the agree/disagree you get with some questions in fm 2009.

Easier squad selecting- I would love to be able to always have the players in the first team displayed in order of postion from goalkeeper to last sub then below them every other player as in some other manager/football games.

Speed - The ability to have a speed mode where it'll help you based on your computer speed so if you say you have a fast PC from a menu you'll be able to select lots of leauges but if you select a slow PC it'll limit you to what it thinks is best for your comp based on leauges you want to play.

1) Be able to highlight about 15players and tell your scouts to scout them, instead of clicking every single player and getting scout reports .......

i think a more in depth assistant manager report and scouting network and been able too shout on the pitch advice too players during a game

1) Be able to highlight about 15players and tell your scouts to scout them, instead of clicking every single player and getting scout reports .......

you can already by holding ctrl and selecting the players

FM 2010: What Do You Want To See? i want to see it in my hands now:P

I like the idea of being able to choose your own sponser!

More realistic Board takeovers and the boards control over funds and stuff!!

hey there
i've read some of threads and i'd like to say which i agree or add some

first of all in 2010, tactic screen must be upgrade i guess
especially the positions, in cm 01-02 and upper versions we have "with ball / without ball" section to position our first eleven exactly where we want. ok that was taking hours to build a tactic with it but it was working. maybe 2010 has something like PES games for positioning. and maybe with a bigger positioning screen, we can right click and tell the player what we want from him spesificly.

second thing is training. new game should come with more training details so we can try to increase our player spesific skills. the training schedule in cm4 seems more effective than fm09 i guess. and also preparing a custom team play for set pieces or any attack organisation would be better than just setting a formation.

being unable to touch any financials except buying and selling players is another missing part of the game. we should have more to say about sponsorships or ticket prices etc.

manager shouting during game, making a press conference or announcing any opinion to public anytime we want and an offside line would make the game awesome too.

i think being able to have a private life outside of management is a good idea, ive alway liked this feature on fifa manager and would like to see on the future versions of fm

Another thing I would like to see is a improved and nicer looking tactics screen eg:

SS-2009.06.07-12.43.jpg

Was having a look at the other FM10 (FIFA Manager 10) Screenshots yesterday and it seems they are doing it like this

full_12464347154a4b159bbec37.jpg

Wish they would have done it in FM 2010, it's a nice little touch.

Thats so true i loved lma for that the graphics engine was great sure it could of been betta on lma but it would look sweet as anything now on fm2010 and as for the shirt sponsorship and that i toatally agree teams changin their colours and patterns on the kit is a normal happenin these days so y cant we do our own and have our on sponsors and special bonus payouts for doin a sponsors bonus task like league position and cup runs

Better graphics, stadiums&crowds. Easier tactics, the tactics on football manager 2009 where to hard to grip, more wonderkids and finally the way that transfers are handled because you bid for a player and they negotiate with mad fees or reject a suitable offer, where as if we try this they withdraw there enquiries and bids, i think this is unfair as they request double sometimes triple the players value.

totally agree!!! It's one thing that i personally miss in the game, building or designing your own stadium.

put mine 4ward please

please please i beg i want this on the ps3 please please i want this on the ps3 please

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

i want this game out on the ps3 i love it so much

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

bring it out on the ps3

please please i beg i want this on the ps3 please please i want this on the ps3 please

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

i want this game out on the ps3 i love it so much

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

bring it out on the ps3

I think a console version would be pretty ****.

Back