FM 2011 potential wonderkids - what you think?

Seriously why hasn't anybody mentioned Sergio Canales? :O he will surely be great as will Wilshere & Lukaku I doubt Macheda will be as big as last year now the buzz around him has worn off. Neymar should be right up there with the others too also Phil Jones from Blackburn looks a good player & Connor Wickham maybe, and Shelvey now he's at Liverpool & i guess scouting Belgium wouldn't be a bad idea ;) you could make a crackin midfield full of they're youngsters

Phil jones

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Phil jones!!

I think players as Christian Eriksen (AJAX), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Romelu Lukaku (Anderlecht), Toni & Felix Kroos(Bayern München & Werder Bremen), Micah Richards(Man City), Sergio Busquets(Barcelona), Sergio Canales(Real Madrid), Mamadou Sakho(PSG) and Adem Ljajic(ACF Fiorentina)

Ross Barclay (sp) of Everton, 16 and worth 1m, check him out :)

15-16 Yes.

I have a screen of Enzo in 2015 from the Unofficial Summer Update Pack, Who knows, Maybe he will end up as good :)

him and jean carlos chera are not in my game and i have been waiting to see them in a game for years now :'(

Lacina Traore,Neymar,Kramaric,V.Kadlec,Stefan Savic,Uros Cosic,Lukaku,Adem Ljajic,A.Ignjovski,D.Addy,D.Opare,N.Lekovic...

Danny mayor and Adam Barton from Preston north end.

Sebastian Blanco from Lanus and one good player CLEO FROM PARTIZAN BELGRADE

cristian eriksen, man he is awesome, i bought him for manutd as a replacement for scholes and two years in he is just brilliant, he wins the footballer of the year 3 times in a row and becomes one of my legends at old trafford.

Romelu Lukaku

fabregas-shhh-o.gif

Tom Cairney, David De Gea, Javier Pastore,Fabio Coentrao
Have all added something to my Man U Team
I reccomend at the end/beginning of every season you should set the maximum age filter to
15/16 There is always some gems in there for no more than 2.5M
Hope this helps..