FM 2011 potential wonderkids - what you think?

The day Bendtner becomes a 'Wonderkid' is the day I stop playing FM :S

I love delph and wilshere, such fantastic midfielders, hope they get a nice little pa boost even though there both beasts on fm10 anyway =).

What happened to sergio asenjo btw oO), he got raved about after the u21 thing a couple of years ago and was class on 09, meh.

15-16 Yes.

I have a screen of Enzo in 2015 from the Unofficial Summer Update Pack, Who knows, Maybe he will end up as good :)

http://imageshack.us

Last edited:
Miralem Pjanic, Enzo Reale, Jack Wilshere, Adam Johnson, Josh McEachran, Romelu Lukaku, Neymar, Ganso, Javier Pastore and Maybe Enzo Zidane.

Gareth Bale and Joe Hart will also be awesome!!!!!!

Pedro on my seasons never gets good he just turns out an average player and back up for Bayern Munich or Lyon, and other wonderkids are, Sergio Aguero, Mesut Ozil, Romelu Lukaku, Davide Santon, Gael Kakuta, Alex Smithies, Mario Balotelli & Alexis Sanchez <)

sig.php

If they're below 16 years of age (and their birthday isn't before August or so), then they won't be in the game.

Nathan Redmond - Birmingham city player 16 years old. 2 Full senior apperance's 11 under 17 games an 9 goals for England. Man Utd, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool all had bids rejected this summer for him. If he doesn't get a shout i'll eat my mouse matt. Brice Ntambwe Belgium uber 18 for Birmingham.
Akawsi Asnate for 5 goals against Tottenham Reserve's just 2 weeks ago. Birmingham under 18.

Terry Antonis from Sydney FC will be one to look out for in the full game. Everton are looking to snap him up when he gets old enough as he is only 16 ATM. And we all know Mr Moyes has a good eye for talent ;)

The next Cahill? Who knows. :D

Hopefully David Santon (Inter) would be a wonderkid (yn)
and Nicolás Otamendi, Alexis Sánchez, Thaigo, Marco Verratti. :)

It will probably end up much the same as last season. No one has proved/disproved themselves and most of the wonderkids off the last game were between 16-18. Players like Aguero and Pato aren't really wonderkids anymore are they? They are alread established stars with their respective teams.

Pato still a wonderkid,i hope muller and hart will be a wonderkid,also wilshere and otamendi