FM 2011 potential wonderkids - what you think?

Again, Jordan Spence has got to be considered a "wonderkid", and hopefully Jack Collison is one as well (H)

I believe Seamus Coleman will have a boost, Joao Silva, Albrighton maybe...

Mark Cullen,Liam Cooper and Tom Cairney all should get PA boosts maybe not wonderkids but they should be upgraded

i think Adam Johnson should get a small increase, nothing drastic. but ive never known him to be any better than an average prem player on fm10

Xherdan Shaqiri Will Definately Be one...Wonerboy of Swiss Football (H)

Javier Orozco from Cruz Azul should get a PA boost, he is already good in game, but he has been impressive so far 12 goals in 10 games or something. He scored four times against Real Salt Lake I think.

And give some Pumas players decent PAs.

Verratti should be given wonderkid status. Yes he already turns out quality but they've got his stats wrong in FM10. The guy is a trequartista. For those of you who don't know what that is its a Totti,Baggio type player. He has much better finishing in real life and his tackling/marking isn't as good as in the game.

Bojan stats will probably get a big rise they were pretty poor on fm10.

Sime Vrsaljko
Mateo Kovacic
Marko Livaja
Jean Carlos Chera
Gabriel Ferreira
Wanderson
Jordan Lukaku
Tomas Kalas
Enzo Zidane
Juanmi
Uros Cosic
Vaclav Kadlec
Jan Oblak
Emmanuel Mbola
Matija Nastasic
Matej Delac
Nikon El Maestro
Ramon Azeez
Stanley Okoro

Last edited:
jack wilshere,javier hernandez,eljero elia,marco verrati,radja nainggolan^^)(for the last two im just kidding)

John Guidetti, Ibrahim, Balotelli, Boyata, Harry Bunn, Alex Henshall & Joan Angel Roman from the top of my head.

i now the chap said bebe before ,but i agree with him,he has got to get a boost plus he plays for man u,but the main one for me will be Lukaku he had be showing quality left right and centre,the next drogba

danny wilson definetly!delph,smalling,bebe,macheda,caneles.pacheco :)