FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

Currently 13 games into the season with PALERMO, doing pretty well second at the moment. Hernandez and Pastore are unreal.. Also Joao Pedro looks a really good prospect for me.

Managing Peterborough, was 16th in November, a change of tactics, and now i'm 5th, 3 points off 2nd, and been around the play-offs since January, so quite a good turn around.

Important players:

James Wesolowski
James O'Connor
Seamus Coleman
Tommy Rowe
Dan Murray [Cheap, and quality, defender]
Cedric Bakambu
Jay Emmanuel Thomas

currently coming towards the end of january in my first season as arsenal, and am 4 points clear at the top with city in second. Had a legendary 3-2 win against utd, with van Persie scoring the winner in the 93rd minute.

Summer signings - Axel Witsel for 3.2m, Marco Verratti for 1.2m, Vaclav Kadlec for 975k and Ignacio Camacho for 975k

January signings - Alexis Sanchez for 6.5m, and possibly Alberto Paloschi for 16m... hugely inflated i know but i think he will be worth it eventually

league table.jpg

Last edited:
In January 2011 with arsenal in Carling Cup Semi's with 1 foot in the final after beating bolton 4-1 in first leg
3rd in League with a game in hand over united and spurs and playing schalke in UCL 1st knockout and through to the 4th round of the FA Cup playing Swansea Away

New Players

Stekelenburg
Neymar

Really well. Started with a practice season at Man City, won the Prem and the Europa League.

Now at Boro and its going to plan winning lots of games and scoring plenty of goals.

Really well. Started with a practice season at Man City, won the Prem and the Europa League.

Now at Boro and its going to plan winning lots of games and scoring plenty of goals.

Going strong mate, how many has Boyd netted for you?

Just started with Hearts, was surprised to be offered £275K transfer budget. Don't plan to use it though, content with the side, bar a RB.

Pretty poorly at the moment. Managing Hampton and Richmond, languishing around 14th in the BSS at the moment. Playing a 4-4-1-1, but every win I manage is cancelled out by draws and defeats immediately after. Having been on the receiving end of hundreds of disallowed goals for offsides also puts my laptop's safety in jeopardy!

Pretty poorly at the moment. Managing Hampton and Richmond, languishing around 14th in the BSS at the moment. Playing a 4-4-1-1, but every win I manage is cancelled out by draws and defeats immediately after. Having been on the receiving end of hundreds of disallowed goals for offsides also puts my laptop's safety in jeopardy!

How's Danny Allen Page getting on mate?

Should be a key player?

Managing Gateshead, Started with about 10k in transferbudget and 12k in wages, Got promotion from Blue Premier through playoff.
Second Season
Ismaël Ofana and Wesley Ngo Baheng is key to goalscoring.
Managed to ****** a 4,5 star goalkeaper on free transfer. Darryl Flahavan
Got WBA as Parent Club.
Going to try to establish myself in the Npower leage one now.

This is a LLM Game, only my tactics, scouted players and staff.

My Tottenham progress so far with results.

Good stuff Ian :) I use your training schedules so thanks, they are great ^^

My game is great - Alfreton Town. Top of BSN, 17 points clear, 9 games to go. I would post screenies but now sure how. XD

did very well in the first season with Tottenham winning the treble (league, league cup and Champions League). i've made at pretty big squard overhaul and its ruining my team in the 2nd season. I am not amused.

Started a game with Birmingham, got rid of a few lads and brought in some cheap talented players.

First game of the season was Liverpool.

View attachment 112450

Fantastic second half performance including a wonder goal from Tom Cairney on his debut. He was only on a few minutes.

The omens are good.

Signed Coelho and Diego Tristan last night for Hearts, epic. Will post a screenie of my frendlies later on.

I am with Leverkusen second season...Won Bundesliga in first season ...looks very good ...i only singed with back-up players

I started a career with Sheffield Wednesday in League One. We are 9th after 7 games with 12 points, but with three consecutive wins against Swindon, Brighton and Plymouth I'm sure that we have started our season :)

Started managing Brentford in league one , currently in 6th position after 6 games , havent lost yet, into 3rd round off league cup after beating Everton 2-1 away, Got wigan at home round 3.

How's Danny Allen Page getting on mate?

Should be a key player?

Not too bad, he's my regular right back and one of my key players.

Had a major squad clearout which might be the reason I'm performing so badly. My best signings are Phil Younghusband, Alexis Nikolas and a french guy called Lemaire. Hoping things pick up soon though, and I've reverted back to the traditional rigid 4-4-2 in search of a bit of consistency.

Just starting my third season as Liverpool, won the Carling Cup twice, FA cup once, came fourth and third in the Prem, semi-finalists of Uefa Cup and last 16 of Champ's League (got inter milan).

I should win the Prem this year or next, I play with very young squads, the average age at the moment is 23, so they should start to get pretty good this/next year.

Also two screenshots of some sick defender regen that I can't wait to get in my squad! He's already on par with Radu at the age of 16, and has more potential than Gerrard so I'm extremely hopeful!

Going strong mate, how many has Boyd netted for you?

Just started with Hearts, was surprised to be offered £275K transfer budget. Don't plan to use it though, content with the side, bar a RB.
Boys has 23 goals so far in 28 games.

Lita has 23 goals in 19 games and Scott McDonald has 16 goals in 31 games.

I took on Westbrom in the prem and i am really struggling about 6 games in and keep getting hammered bit pi**ed off really dont know what i am doing wrong oh and the west brom players are garbagge and there is no transfer pot....... (they are a championship side as we will all see at the end of this season)