FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

3rd in the league with Everton with 5 games to go. Won the league cup. Signed Vagner Love £7.5m (32 goals so far, BEAAST!!) Eden Hazard signed for £10m in January and signed Ashley Young for £5 + Mikel Arteta. Going really well. Just hope to get Champo League place to get some funds

:O What made you get rid of Arteta?

im online with my mate and hes man city and im arsenal after first season he won league by 3 points runner up being me been a very good game ... aguero tevez easily best strikers on game

Just played my 1st league game of the second season with Hearts, nice little 1-0 over Celtic at Tynecastle. Martin Jiranek nodding home. Bargain of a signing on a free. :wub:

Couldn't refuse the deal with Ashley Young. Turned out to be a really good deal, Young has got the most assists in the league and Arteta has been injured nearly all year

Please, can somebody help me? How do I install facepacks, logos and kits?

My first pop at FM11, ive started with Nottingham Forest.

Just finished Pre-Season last night with the results:

Bournemouth 0 - 5 Nottingham Forest
Berwick 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest
Nottingham Forest 2 - 2 Newcastle
Nottingham Forest 1 - 1 Hibernian
Northampton 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest
Port Vale 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest

Not bad results in pre season, hope we can take it on to our first game vs Leeds.

I'm managing Leverkusen. Things are going absolutely stunning! Screenshot can tell everything. Started the series with a great fighting victory over FC Bayern 3-2.
I've only signed Lukaku. He has scored 8 and Kießling has scored 6..

I am in January in my first season with West Ham and I'm 2nd, 2 points behind Man Utd and 3 points infront of Tottenham in 3rd. Also Chelsea are 11 points behind me in 8th!:p

Currently managing Atletico Madrid. Halfway through first season. For now im doing good beeing 4th in La Liga. Board objective is to finish on a Europa League place in the season (that means finishing 5th-7th) but my personal goal is to finish 3rd and get the last place of uefa champions league group stages. I won the UEFA Super Cup against Inter and i am currently close to win Copa del Ray (Spanish Cup) beeing in the semi finals agains Zaragoza (relegation candidates) and RM and Barcelona eliminated. My transfers include some serious names because next season i want to challenge the title. Here are my signings:

Summer Window

Lukaku - 7.5 mil €
Alvaro Pereira (DL) - 8.75 mil € (from Porto)

Winter Window

Ivan Rakitic (AMC/MC) - 11.25 mil € (Schalke)
Luis Suarez - 6.5 mil €
Holger Badstuber 14 mil € (Bayern Munich) My most expensive transfer so far
Fabio Coentrao 6 mil €

Doing pretty well in Europa League also, currently beeing in the first knock out round agains Rubin Kazan

Here are some screenshots (yea i know i got a little bit too many goals conceeded, because i had no defense before strenghtening in winter window, but also note that i have one of the best attacks in the league)

Won The Serie A In My First Season With NAPOLI by 9 Points!
Bought Federico Fazio For 550K (Now Worth 1.8 After 10Months)
Bought Paul-Jose M'Poku From Totenham For 450K
Bought Sergio Araujo For 4.8M

I got promoted with Forrest in the first season, finished a nice 14th in season 2

Won the FA in the second season (due too my sheer luck of only playing one Prem team which was villa in the final)

Just started third season, amazingly I got a 30mil transfer budget. Got Carrick on a free aswell lol

I'm currently on course to winning the Premiership!
I have won the League Cup
I'm in the Semi-Finals for the FA Cup
I'm in the Champions league quarter finals but I have a hard draw against Barcelona!

I have made some key sigings including Edin Hazard, Paulo Henrique, Edin Dzeko & Balasz Dzsudzak & Sergio Asenjo!

Last edited:
Yaaay. Nice victory.. chocked by the result and hattrick by my 2 best strikers. It was in last match, quarterfinals in the euro cup. And I'm still leading Bundesliga.. 59p 4 points before schalke and it's 4 games to go :)

Just starting my 2nd season with Plymouth, after an eventful 1st season-
Not many players coming in, due to a lack of funds, Giles Sunu the season long loan from Arsenal & Connor Clifford who was IMMENSE Stayed until January on loan from Chelsea, before deciding to renew his loan deal.

We won the Johnstone Paint Trophy, a good match in the final, a 2-1 win against Peterborough who were League 1 Champions by March! Dean Parrett scoring the winning goal for us.

We missed out on the league playoffs on goal difference, losing a 2-0 half time lead at Colchester, on the final day- Which also included some sloppy defeats towards the end of the season.

2 Devon Derby wins against Exeter in the league, and another Derby win in the Cup against Torquay kept me happy- Easy wins too!

The 2nd season dawns upon us, with players like Karl Duguid, Chris Clark, Steve Maclean all released to help our wage bill- Fabio Borini & Jason Eull both free transfers, the highlight signings of the summer.

This will be our 'Make or break season' failure to reach the Championship this season and I'll be sacked, and the chances our the club will go down hill!

COYG!

Well finally got FM11 a week after everyone else. After 2 false starts to try out tactics, started my game with Dundee! With 6 games to go we are 8th, 2 points ahead of 9th place, and lost to Celtic in 5th round of cup, so doing quite well...if we stay up. With the 25 point deduction, we would have been 2nd a point behind the leaders, and for the record I play most of my games on holiday.

Signed in on free transfer's Danny Shittu and Basturk for my Nottingham Forest squad, along with signing bulgarian striker Lliev.

Play first league game versus Leeds and drew 2-2 after going ahead twice :/

Then went and beat Port Vale 3-0 in League Cup 1st Round

Then a close game against Reading in league beating them 4-3

Last edited:
Won against Milan 2-1! This is great success for now. Finish second Champions League and in Knockout stage, I play against Real Madrid -.-

Signed in Junior Stanislas on loan from West Ham for Nottingham Forest on last day of transfer window.

Had some good league game results,

2-2 draw with Bristol City at home
1-0 win over Middlesbrough at home
2-0 win over Millwall away
2-0 win over Ipswich at home

So far my leading goal scorers in league are:

Dexter Blackstock 8 goals in 6 games, on fire at the moment. Nathan Tyson on 2 goals, Robert Earnshaw, Chris Cohen and Danny Shittu all on 1.

I also beat Barnsley 4-1 at home in the 2nd round league cup match, unfortunately i have drawn Man City in 3rd round, not looking forward to that. Goal scorers for cup are:

Dimitar Iliev and Kelvin Wilson both on 2, Dexter Blackstock, Robert Earnshaw and Radoslaw Majewski all on 1.

I am currently 1st in the league after my last win, midway through September

I'm managing Southampton. First season, won the League One with 100 points, 5 ahead of the second placed side.

In the second season in the Championship, the team was predicted to finish 19th. However, we're currently leading the table with 44 games played, 4 points ahead of second placed Wolves.

I'm a bit worried about the Premier League though, because one of my players of the season, McEachran, is a loanee and I can't seem to find the funds to tie down a permanent deal.

My best transfers were:

Aliaksandr Hleb - Free
Magnus Eikrem - Free
Fabio Borini - Free
Lorenzo Vitiello - 400k
Joe Mattock - 1m
Robbie Fowler - 30k
Jack Butland - 1.3m
Andrew Davies - Free
Abubakari Yakubu - Free
Gerard Deulofeu - Free
David Jones - 500k

Trying to find a good replacement for McEachran - any cheap creative mids which people can recommend?

Last edited: