fm 2011 release date

Pre-ordered It from zavvi! :D

Plus you're gonna save like, £5-10 on its price when out on the day. :p

EDIT: 5-10 Pound*

Last edited:
it keeps crashing. like when i try to click on it nothing happens. it may not even be a problem with steam, meaning i'll be even more ****** off if i still happens after installing it on the disc :O

He asked when is it release and zavi are letting people pre order it already so it was a suggestion were to fine the release date.

Were not talking about steam.:mad:
Chill out mate, I just suggested getting it off steam, it gives info and demos before games are released, hence me suggesting that too (H)

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

it keeps crashing. like when i try to click on it nothing happens. it may not even be a problem with steam, meaning i'll be even more ****** off if i still happens after installing it on the disc :O
lol

Chill out mate, I just suggested getting it off steam, it gives info and demos before games are released, hence me suggesting that too (H)

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

lol

seemed pretty chill to me oO)

Anyways, I was just suggesting another option. I usually get my games via steam and haven't had problems, played the pre-games before release dates and usually have the dates the games are being released.

I went into Game the other day and they told me the release date was the 1st of October?! maybe he just guessed haha or he just checked Fifa 11 instead.

Last edited:
SI havent even confirmed they are making the game yet. Zavvi and Play are taking your money based on a date of their choice and a poorly photoshopped FM2010 front cover.

Of course SI will make the game but they like to do it on their terms, so when anyone asks ''when is FM11 out?'' they usually respond with ''we havent confirmed we are making another game yet''

ALERT!

29th OCTOBER!

ALERT!

...I know it's already been said, but I got a bon... Excited over it :D;)

Release date!!!

I have pre-ordered FM11 on Amazon and the date of release on there is Friday 29th October 2010 so I would agree with above. Although obviously, dates can change.

For like the millionth time, the release date hasnt been announced yet

Steam is the crappest thing, ever.

It breaks every single computer I use it on. Disk mode is the only start up for me.
obviously you have had **** computers lol ive never had a problem with steam nor have my mates ... steam is cool

lets make a scout so when its comes out we all could use the scout (H) im ON IT FELLAS

I've pre-ordered it
£25 is a good price

every price will be a good price. Even if it were €200 I'd buy it...

every price will be a good price. Even if it were €200 I'd buy it...

buy it off me lmao. id like the extra cash.

i get my fm/fifa/pes year in and year out for free. My local football club is always part sponsor for xbox/ps3 giveaways in the local community club. and they get these games to be given out as gifts for competitions. and it just so happens that im working as an event manager for them ^^)(6)