fm 2011 release date

buy it off me lmao. id like the extra cash.

i get my fm/fifa/pes year in and year out for free. My local football club is always part sponsor for xbox/ps3 giveaways in the local community club. and they get these games to be given out as gifts for competitions. and it just so happens that im working as an event manager for them ^^)(6)
Extremely envious guy hear:'(

It will be out in December, if it was out in October they would have at least released the date of the demo.

buy it off me lmao. id like the extra cash.

i get my fm/fifa/pes year in and year out for free. My local football club is always part sponsor for xbox/ps3 giveaways in the local community club. and they get these games to be given out as gifts for competitions. and it just so happens that im working as an event manager for them ^^)(6)

All I meant was, don't bother bout those few extra bucks, football manager is football manager, every penny's worth it!!

again as ive posted on the main thread (not sure why we have this one) its pure speculation, they dont know a thing. How could they if Miles doesnt know. It's not like hes said, but hes not telling, he actually doesnt know. the game is currently in beta-testing by the way

again as ive posted on the main thread (not sure why we have this one) its pure speculation, they dont know a thing. How could they if Miles doesnt know. It's not like hes said, but hes not telling, he actually doesnt know. the game is currently in beta-testing by the way

:S They dont know a thing and yet they happen to be two pretty major sellers when it comes to computer games. And my point was that I think it will be that sort of time as that is the sort of time it usually comes out. Just because you dont know that it is true doesnt mean there is no point in talking about it if people want to.

:S They dont know a thing and yet they happen to be two pretty major sellers when it comes to computer games. And my point was that I think it will be that sort of time as that is the sort of time it usually comes out. Just because you dont know that it is true doesnt mean there is no point in talking about it if people want to.
im not saying that, nor was i having a go at you, but people are taking what the retailers say as gospel, they have changed their dates 3 times. as it stands anything that isnt from SI is complete speculation. since the game is in beta testing the time frame is wide open since they could find no major problems (october release) or very serious problems (december)

im not saying that, nor was i having a go at you, but people are taking what the retailers say as gospel, they have changed their dates 3 times. as it stands anything that isnt from SI is complete speculation. since the game is in beta testing the time frame is wide open since they could find no major problems (october release) or very serious problems (december)

Well I checked Amazon quite some time ago and it said 29th October then, not all retailers have changed their dates 3 times. Not really sure who is taking it as gospel but personally I would be suprised if it is any other date than the 29th October as I have found Amazon to be pretty reliable before now. But we'll see.

Well I checked Amazon quite some time ago and it said 29th October then, not all retailers have changed their dates 3 times. Not really sure who is taking it as gospel but personally I would be suprised if it is any other date than the 29th October as I have found Amazon to be pretty reliable before now. But we'll see.
you'd be suprised how many people on this site have taken it for gospel mate. 29th october has been picked simply because SI released the last game on the last friday of october, which was the 30th. that is their only reasoning, not because they know something else.
there are sites who have it as the 3rd december, i know play did, not sure they have changed that again.

He isn't guessing, the fact of the matter is we can't be sure because It hasn't been announced. If SI don't know, Amazon won't.

Just because SI havent announced doesnt mean that they havent told retailers a rough guess of when it might be out. Not sure why you keep arguing, I did say it was my personal opinion that I have found Amazon to be pretty reliable before and that it is my prediction.

hopefully it will be around then as that's when they usually release (give or take a couple weeks) but I'm not holding my breath atm

Soz, didnt realise they were obliged to tell you everything.

i wasn't having a go I was just saying. Let you and everyone here I hope they release the game ASAP (as long as there isn't an unbearable amount of bugs) but really no1 knows

?? im confused now. all i said that its all current speculation and that miles has been very up front about everything. he has spoekn about stuff that he knows and he goes into detail on, stuff he knows but that hes not going to elaborate on, and stuff he just doesnt know,a nd the date is something he doesnt know. youve taken your view from the retailers, Si said they havent mentioned anything to the retailers. head over to the fm2011 thread at si forums and give it a good read :D

i wasn't having a go I was just saying. Let you and everyone here I hope they release the game ASAP (as long as there isn't an unbearable amount of bugs) but really no1 knows

Wasnt aimed at you was aimed at themadsheep who seems to have deleted his comment that it was aimed at.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

?? im confused now. all i said that its all current speculation and that miles has been very up front about everything. he has spoekn about stuff that he knows, stuff he knows and that hes not saying, and stuff he just doesnt know,a nd the date is something he doesnt know. youve taken your view from the retailers, Si said they havent mentioned anything to the retailers. head over to the fm2011 thread at si forums and give it a good read

And I'm not saying it is fact or anything I'm just saying that just because some one from SI or whoever says something on another forum doesnt make it true. I did say that it was just my prediction and would be suprised if retaliers havent been told anything. Like I said about 5 comments ago, we'll see.

www.football-manager.info

This information has excited all FM maniacs - since yesterday there's been a news saying game would be released by 29th of October. In the meantime, CD Project's statements has disappeared in strange circumstances.

It all started like in Hitchcock's stories: first the earthquake and the rising tension with each moment. Yesterday, before 11 am, we released news with the information about premiere date of the new SI game. Source of the information was reliable - official distributor of the game in Poland CD Projekt.
The company published on it's internet site catalogue card. Apart from release date we could see there picture of game box, price and new features.

However about one hour later, site with the information was deleted. We were told by marketing department at CDP, that information had been released by mistake and all details placed there were unofficial. We just want to let you know that, all the information in the internet is still not confirmed and can be different than reality.

More suspicious statement came from Miles Jacobson from Sports Interactive. He didn't want to comment news from english version of CM Revolution. Also he didn't confirm news which were discussed in Poland, however he said some things were true, some weren't .

Apart from the above, it's difficult to believe in significant changes; SEGA and CDP accustomed us to October dates, and given list of changes - although promising - is not revolutionary like 3D introduction. Even price is quite similair to the previous versions of the game. Stay tuned for more information on this topic. We'll publish news on CM Revolution.

SO THIS PROVES, THE RELEASE DATE, IS KNOWN BY NO-ONE. :(

Off Wikipedia.

Football Manager 2011

Main article: Football Manager 2011
FM2011 is set to be released on 29th October 2010. On 23rd July 2010 a number of features as well as the design of the box[4] were leaked before an official announcement could be made.[5][6]
Improved training options
More complex module for searching new players
Improved graphics and 3D view of the game
Introduction of football agents to the game
Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)
Differentiated weather conditions