FM 2012- Battle of the Titans

• Thread starter Thread starter Valoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 23K
I just know he played a few games as goalkeeper. Talked to a an argentine expert many years ago about him. Tried to do a search but strangely enough there isnt any concrete evidence. I am sure of it though :)

German? Incorrect.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

And in your other thread you talk about them being the best five keepers in your book.
Talk about being subjective, huh?

About Foss

TeamBayern München, FC Haka

Hardly objective eh ?

Like I already said if you dont like my ratings just go somewhere else ?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

What am I looking for ?
You can't talk about being objective with Schmeichel either, eh?

this is one great idea, I would love to play this data base..
however i do believe the creator should open to others opinion.. (please dont be offended..)
since there is no fifa world ranking for players.. even there is, these legends played on many different football era..
its hard to see if they would be as succesful if the play when football is more tactical/cautious/defensive..

this is just for fun for the earlier argument, IMO the only things schmeicel better than kahn is his height and face.. : )

I have decided to take my project elsewhere. Those that are interested in the database can send me a pm.

Poor guy couldn't or wouldn't take criticism.

PS: It's not that hard to use the SI forums to find the same thread.

I think the best way is SI make a legendary players edition like CM did

Since I keep getting requests I have decided to ignore the few negative minded trolls :)

Here is a short preview of Lev: (I will update the first thread and release beta v1 in a few days)

0082c199d4ed6fee3cb8fdbca0fe3d33c4f7d341cf8347f8104024658c761e986g.jpg

Not sure if you're still looking to add players but I would like to suggest some additions,

Kenny Dalglish
Gabriel Batistuta
Eric Cantona
Dennis Bergkamp
Socrates

Just a couple but honestly a complete exhaustive list would take a lot of effort even before balancing and play testing. Please do continue this though, it would be a shame if you didn't.

@Belthasar
I actually have them all :) havent bothered to update the player list :) should release beta v1 within 30 minutes. :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Beta v1 Released

@Belthasar
I actually have them all :) havent bothered to update the player list :) should release beta v1 within 30 minutes. :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Beta v1 Released

Man you are quick! That's great to hear.

I do have a suggestion though. Ultimately, for top tier players like Pele, Maradona, Banks etc, many will have differing views on who is the best and how they should be rated while you would probably get a lot of unnecessary flak.

You can instead set their PA at -10 and CA at the minimum of the the -10, which is 170. Ultimately if a user is unhappy at how their particular favorite player develops or is worse than another player they need only to create a new game until it is one that will please them.

This Datapack will feature +1500 of the biggest Legends in football

Who will prevail?

Beta Version is in "production"

Estimated Release date for Beta 1: Released

Beta v1 download(inc. facepack): Titans V1.rar

Lev Yashin
Paolo Maldini
Nilton Santos
Djalma Santos
Carlos Alberto Torres
Cafu
Franco Baresi
Franz Beckenbauer
Daniel Passarella
Bobby Moore
Lothar Matthäus
José Leandro Andrade
Sir Stanley Matthews
Garrincha
Sir Tom Finney
Francisco Gento
Sir Bobby Charlton
Michel Platini
Alfredo Di Stefano
Diego Maradona
Zinedine Zidane
Pelé
Ronaldo
Gerd Müller
Eusebio
Marco Van Basten
Romario

This Datapack will feature +1500 of the biggest Legends in football

Who will prevail?

Beta Version is in "production"

Estimated Release date for Beta 2: November

How seriously cool. Was just coming on here to suggest / wonder out load whether SI would ever consider doing a one-off 'legends' database.... and here it is!!

Gonna have to download a copy. :)

Just wondering... to make it a really exhaustive database, would it be worthwhile getting a few people to create players for clubs that they know well, then bring all the data together into one large overall project.... or would that be too complicated...??

I already have a list on my pc with atleast 1200 players, have researched about 1/3 of them beforehand. I know it takes time to make it - but I want it to be as objective as possible. If people rate their favourite players they tend to overvalue them.

If you spot any errors or weird stats in the betas please do speak up so I can fix it :)

/V

Back