FM 2012- Battle of the Titans

• Thread starter Thread starter Valoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 23K
Since I keep getting requests I have decided to ignore the few negative minded trolls :)

Here is a short preview of Lev: (I will update the first thread and release beta v1 in a few days)

0082c199d4ed6fee3cb8fdbca0fe3d33c4f7d341cf8347f8104024658c761e986g.jpg

I don't think even the great Lev Yashin was as good as this at 16 years of age. Maybe consider lowering the CA value(s)?

Because it's trolling to have a different opinion.
Also, that attribute distribution looks quite awry with lots of 20s and sub-standard values for other important keeper attributes.
Creativity is also quite alarmingly high.

Good morning Sun :)

Download the new file that will be up soon.

*First you need to extract the files (if I am not mistaken win7 can do that now)
*Titans Beta v2.xml goes into editor data folder within (documents-football manager 2012) if you dont have a folder create one.
* The 2 picture folders goes into the graphics folder (documents-football manager 2012) again if you dont have it create one.

/valoel

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Beta v2 Released

Can anyone help...??

Ive installed the xml file for all the players details fine, and theyve appeared in the new game fine.

The accompanying pictures have not though. Created a graphics folder for them, but nothing happening. Can anyone advise where exactly these should go please...

i really wish u added oliver kahn, one of the best and brutal goalkeeper for germany, and also won the golden glove in the world cup

I have 1 problem.When I starting new game the pics are not on the place(face of the Figo are in Maradona...IDs are change).How to fix it?

@Foss your a ******** just shut up! If ya don't like it dont bother reading!
Ya goose!

Last edited:
Back