FM 2012 Pre-Orders Through FM-Base - IMPORTANT

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 35K
its not possible i authorize all in my parameter gmail configuration i see nothing look like a fm base message or key help me on team viewer if you know please

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

What the **** is the problem ? i buy the game yesterday i receive nothing i complete 3 form ANY RESPONSE i dont have time to lost with you i just buy the game here cuz the game are cheap in france its 50 € now please send me the mail and stop lie incompetent staff i buy all my game on website i had any problem all time i receive my in 1 minutes and now its takes 1 DAYS ?!

im angry i dont understand something i give you money for a game and you make me wait ?

its not possible i authorize all in my parameter gmail configuration i see nothing look like a fm base message or key help me on team viewer if you know please

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

What the **** is the problem ? i buy the game yesterday i receive nothing i complete 3 form ANY RESPONSE i dont have time to lost with you i just buy the game here cuz the game are cheap in france its 50 € now please send me the mail and stop lie incompetent staff i buy all my game on website i had any problem all time i receive my in 1 minutes and now its takes 1 DAYS ?!

im angry i dont understand something i give you money for a game and you make me wait ?

Take a chill pill pal. The staff have been working flat out to try and keep everybody happy-surely you can realise it's going to be chaotic? The keys aren't even sent from FM Base-it's sent from another company. And I know what I'm talking about because I ordered here myself without problems. All you can do is keep checking mail-and not call them incompetent or liars. They're doing there best right now. By all means be annoyed but don't take it out on them.

I have been charged for my purchase and also sent them the ID they required for some reason yet I still have not received neither a download link nor a confirmation of approval? pretty frustrating after hoping to get the game on time and not getting any response.. anyone else had the issue?

We don't have any control over when the codes are sent out. The e-mail you receive won't be from us it will be from a company called 'Nexway' or (hopefully you have actually read the first page) your email will be in French: subject "Votre numero de serie" from [email protected]

Check your junk folder too.

If your e-mail is from Nexway the subejct will be 'Order n 109210348whatever' and the code is at the bottom of the e-mail.

Last edited:
I have been charged for my purchase and also sent them the ID they required for some reason yet I still have not received neither a download link nor a confirmation of approval? pretty frustrating after hoping to get the game on time and not getting any response.. anyone else had the issue?

ID? When I ordered from here I never had to provide any ID just debit card details for payment then did the rest via paypal

ID? When I ordered from here I never had to provide any ID just debit card details for payment then did the rest via paypal
yeah, apparently Nexway has a "safety" precaution that it sent from an email '[email protected]'.. I got suspicious and asked Sean about it and he said its safe.. sent them my student ID because I did not feel safe sending my passport copy as they requested.. but still no reply.... kinda frustrating now :(..

sorry if i was angry but i'm bored to wait and wait its the first time i have a problem when i buy a games on websiteView attachment 198975View attachment 198976

look my mail screen i see nothing like votre numero serie i buy the game the 21 october the left screen is normal mail and right the spam mail now stop telling me look at your mail there is nothing nothing and nothing if my gmail its not working re send me the mail at my hotmail : [email protected]

Last edited:
sorry if i was angry but i'm bored to wait and wait its the first time i have a problem when i buy a games on websiteView attachment 198975View attachment 198976

look my mail screen i see nothing like votre numero serie i buy the game the 21 october the left screen is normal mail and right the spam mail now stop telling me look at your mail there is nothing nothing and nothing if my gmail its not working re send me the mail at my hotmail : [email protected]

Sorry Nojoom but I don't know how many more times we have to tell you. Ignoring our responses and posting in this thread over and over is not going to help you get your key. We don't have any control over the keys being sent out, so all you can do is ensure you're filling in the form correctly.

You seem to be the only person having real trouble so I'm guessing it's not a problem on Nexway's end.

This is not my problem if you don't have control of key,me i know i buy my game on this web site.i all time answer to your post i complet the formular yesterday what i can make more than that ? where is the problem ? just RE SEND ME THE MAIL OMFG

Last edited:
This is not my problem if you don't have control of key,me i know i buy my game on this web site.i all time answer to your post i complet the formular yesterday what i can make more than that ? where is the problem ? just RE SEND ME THE MAIL OMFG

We don't send the emails out. Christ, how many more people have to tell you.

you are the moderator come on team viewer in my pc and active me football manager on my pc with your admin right or send me the key in private message

you are the moderator come on team viewer in my pc and active me football manager on my pc with your admin right or send me the key in private message

IF you bought it from here then you got a key. In the unlikely circumstances that you didnt then it is the fault of Nexway. FM-Base does not handle codes so they can not send them to you by email, PM or any other method. Ask Nexway to resend it to you by filling this out Football Manager 2011

Hi Nojoom

FM-Base cannot send out the codes. The codes get sent out by Nexway (the distributor) that is why you must use this form to contact them and request your serial number to be emailed again.

If you tell me your order number I can check if it has gone into the system but that is all I can do on this end. Any requests for resending serial numbers must be made using the form above.

Thanks
Sean

I haven't had an email :-(

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

I have had the same problem. I also wasn't given an order number...So how do i fill the **** form in without it?...

I had the same problem too.. Please help

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

I have had the same problem. I also wasn't given an order number...So how do i fill the **** form in without it?...

Last edited:
Hi Sean!

Could you please help me? I took my computer to my girlfriend. There is no any internet connection and I am not able to start the program... Stem is not allowed to do offline mode...

What would be wrong?

MANY THX!

Some pictures:

View attachment 199080View attachment 199081View attachment 199082

It's normally an issue with your Anti-Virus or Firewall software, try allowing Steam as an exception.

Also, I really hope you've activated your copy of FM 2012 already, because you posted your activation code on the forums here for anyone to see and use.

I had the same problem too.. Please help

You don't need an order number to fill in the help forms.

you're kidding to me right? I just received the very same email that guy received which was deleted...theres no explicit activation code and i'm sure of that can you make a screen for me to know where the code is? it's very annoying sir..

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

http://i27.lulzimg.com/9b9757a649.jpg
so where in earth do I have my code on that weird email which DOES NOT contains any kind of activation code? Or I am that dumb?

Back