FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

Managing Napoli and in first on the date of October 19th,I've so far only lost 2 matches in which one where Inter dominated me and the other where Cessena came back out of no where after they were trailing 2-0 at the first half but redeemed themselves in the 2nd half from 2 fabulous long range strikes and the heartbreaker coming in stoppage time where my team gave away the ball . :\ And of course the trio : ( Cavani , Hamsik , Lavezzi ) have been absolutely hellacious but I bought a young Brazillian winger from Gremio named Leandro and he has also been great with 7 appearances (1 as a subsitute ) , one goal and 9 assists . In the Champions League I'm currently leading the group with 5 points from 3 games . So I guess everything is transcendent so far for me .

This game is so easy its not even fun.
Started with a team in Blue Square North, predicted 9th, was on top of my league with 10 matches played.
After reading on sigames forum, how other people thought this game was too easy, I thought I would test how easy this game really was, so started a new game with West Brom with a few "rules".

Only my assistent could talk to the press, and I declined the initial press conference.
My assistent would handle all pre match, halftime and post match talks. Player instructions as well.
I would play with the default 4-4-1-1 formation i was given, only changing my one wing to "automatic" instead of "defending" so he would have the same status as the opposite wing.
No substitutions during match.
No shouts during match.
No team meeting or individual player talks.
No pre match substitutions, except for injury/red card, or fitness below 80%
Pretty much dont do anything, except letting my assistent do everything, and press continue.
No incomming players
Sell/loan players if offer was fair.

I played half the season, finishing 9th, and im in the semi final in the cup. By just pressing continue.....

Also there seems to be too many goals scored in my matches, in both my games there is 4-5 goals scored on average.

This is a demo guys, it is easier, just like all previous versions of FM. Once full game is out (after 2 or 3 patches), thats when it gets serious n only then u can find out is ur tactic is truly good..

To comply with the thread, my game is going smoothly with no bugs atm. Since its a demo, i am more focused on making filters, training schedules and familiaring myself with new features.

Leading the EPL table with Tottenham rather easily, by making my tactic based on my FM2011 tactic though, but not entirely hyped about it, as i know it can only be tested when the full game is out.

i Think it has to do with Match prep it always staying on average workload which is making games a bit easy , i tried to lower it but it goes always back to average , maybe tht is it maybe now just saying

The game is made slightly easier on purpose to encourage people to buy the full game. Thats why I'm top of league with Portsmouth, 4 wins and 1 draw, beating Leicester and Birmingham 3-0 and 3-1 respectively. Once patches come out on the full game it will get harder.

Playing as Man-City and have won all my games except one so far, topping the Premier League table 10 games into it, as well as beating Bayern Munich 3-1, Chelsea 3-2 and Arsenal 2-1, 'Kun' Aguero on fire for me :). Probably wont carry on this save in the full game though, but am always Man-City in the demo to help get to grips with the game. I think they do make the demo easier then the full version - everyone enjoys football when they're winning ;)

Top of the league with both Man Utd and the mighty East Stirling! Using a simple 4-2-4 I've made but no doubt the tactic will all of a sudden become pants on friday when I try it in the full version

seems to me that making the demo quite easy is a fantastic business strategy. I think the "good feel" playing well gives a person outweighs the negatives associated with making the game easy and the backlash that will inevitably ensue.

I wonder how many people play the demo compared to how many people buy the game. Surely the people who buy the game must be much higher?

Also, sad to see players like Ganso at west brom and wolves. Certainly the goal of the game is to be realistic, and that would not happen in real life, no way Ganso goes to a relegation battling team in the EPL.

hi all i stopped playing the demo after 14 games,reason as most have already stated the game is soooooooooo easy.my 8yr old boy could win every game on this demo.its so unreal,si have really messed up this year big time.if the full game is like the demo its not worth buying.there is no challenge at all.i was playing as spurs,ADEBAYOR had 4 consecutive hat tricks so unreal,its a joke.i will not be buying the game on release,i am waiting for feedback,to see if the game is still tooo easy.if it is the game is no good to me,or many others,you will just get bored of winning 6-0 and higher.

i dont understand why people are saying its so easy? its not really im with Swansea and after 22 games im only 15th :/ won 6 drew 8 lost 8 which is realistic

i'm playing my first save as my beloved Milan, of course. I started out by buying Christian Eriksen for 12 million euros and creating 2 different 4-3-1-2 tactics. it's september now and i've won the supercoppa 2-0 over inter, i've taken 9 points from 9 in the league, and i beat Barcelona in the Nou Camp 2-0 in my first champion's league fixture.

(6)

Starting with Blyth in the BSN, 2 strong 3-0 wins followed by 2 draws makes for a pretty good start.

Does any1 know how to access Data Editor in Football Manager 2012???

2nd place with Liverpool after 6 games. Need to tweak the tactic, as I concede way to many goals :L

I know this is the wrong place to post but need help ASAP

Just downloaded through Steam. Everything gone well etc. But when i load it up, and its on the page where it says 'Loading' in all the different languages it just decides to close and goes straight to the desktop. Any help anyone???

Just started my 1st game. Got the computer to choose my team, they took me to AZ so started there. Sold an old goalie and young right back.Got Welbeck and danny wilson on loan and bought youngster anthony bentem.

Only played a few games stugglin in the league Ajax and feyenoord pumped me in first 2 games! Got through the Europa league qualifers beating slask and bursaspor.

hi all im trying to play football manager 2012 but its saying " error fm12 is already running when im not playing the game " . apparently you need a skin as my i have a netbook . can anybody tell me if there is a skin for football manager 2012 yet . thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ---------

Last edited:
I.......damwell......love......this......game!! Started a save unemployed, then took charge of Torquay Utd. Though I'm still to win, thouroughly enjoying it. Everything about it is just......(if you'll pardon my French) a fukton of awesomeness. All the changes, including the most subtle of changes down to the most minute of details...makes the game perfect for me. Best game of the series imo.

Anyhoo, back OT. Played 4 matches so far-all losses. 1 absolute thumping to Plymouth, the other 3 absolute heartbreakers-player fitness just not lasting long enough and always gettin knackered. But not all doom and gloom-only 1 point seperating the bottom 7 clubs. Onward and upward!!!!!

got Rubin Kazan in UCL qualifiers :(

(I'm Arsenal)