FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

having this annoying problem at the mo! everytime i start a match or want to view a goal, the game flips back to my desktop and i can hear the game running in the background. Anyone else had this?! really frustrating as ive never had probs with fm before...
id appreciate any help! thanks

Second behind Chelsea (4 wins 1 draw (City) 1 defeat (Liverpool /sadface)), Saha is league top scorer so far with 6 in 6, and, lo and behold, I bought a player in the first transfer window!

Decided to start my first save with the mighty Plymouth Argyle and well its just fantastic.

I made 11 signings on free transfers after getting the wage of Fletcher, Larrieu & Walton down so I could afford a half-decent wage budget. I've played 7 games- Won 6 and drawn 1, top of the league and having a laugh! Somehow Warren Feeney as a complete foward has scored 8 goals in 7 matches, and is pwning- And Walton, Fletcher, Soukouna, Iriekpen & Gathuesi have been stand-out performers.

My tactic is a 4-1-3-2 [so 1 DM behind a CM and 2 wide midfielders] and its worked very well. Its focused on keeping possession and hopefully I'll be going into League One at the first attempt of asking...

... If only it was like this in real life :O

Try this mate: Open Steam, then go to library, right click on FM12, choose properties then local files and then verify integrity of game cache.
I hope it will help you.
I had problem to run this game in the morning but after this verifying everything was ok.

Is the ME still extremely jerky? Really put me off the demo :S

gotta say loving the game and changes, started as barcelona in demo to get to grips had fun creating a tactic without a centre forward and won all my games, then started as spurs once i got the game today playing my fave 4-2-3-1 formation and was pretty interesting, beat sunderland 4-0 away beat partizan 4-1 twice then played man-u at home went one nil up, but i think i got my plaayers TOO fired up before the game VDV did a two footer got sent off they scored from resulting free kick then kyle walker gave away a pen and picked up second booking so down to nine men so went to two one then man u romped it in last 10 mins scoring 3 more, then had an absolute epic game against arsenal, won 4-3, gotta say very impressed with this years game love the whole new morale and media improvements hoping this year can creat a mourinho siege mentality in one of my saves <3 fm

Playing as Aston Villa, not going well, 16th after 20 games in league, out of league cup via Ipswich, still in FA Cup, Brought a AML called Gaston Ramierz from Bologna and Mahamadou Diarra on free.

Playing as Stoke i'm currently 10th in the league after 9 games despite having played each of the top 5 teams and being 1-2 games behind most teams due to the EL. In the Europa League I'm top of the group with Roma, Dnipro and AEK with 3 wins and 1 draws which means I have already qualified for the first knockout state. I have also signed Adam Johnson and Felipe Anderson which will go through in the january window.

Try this mate: Open Steam, then go to library, right click on FM12, choose properties then local files and then verify integrity of game cache.
I hope it will help you.
I had problem to run this game in the morning but after this verifying everything was ok.

Thanks for the quick reply, i tried that and it said 3 items were not valid or something. It then started to download something. so i tried again and it validated ok. But steam now says the game is unavailable at the moment! lol

I know this is the wrong place to post but need help ASAP

Just downloaded through Steam. Everything gone well etc. But when i load it up, and its on the page where it says 'Loading' in all the different languages it just decides to close and goes straight to the desktop. Any help anyone???
NOT SURE IF IT'S RELATED TO MY DEMO BUT IF YOU USE A SHORTCUT TO START IT THEN IT DOESENT WORK BUT IF YOU GO INTO STEAM AND CLICK PLAY FROM THEIR IT WORKED. HOPE IT WORKS.

sorry bout caps, just realised and CBA to cre write it :)

Why the **** does it says that my pc is only star and has got an i5 4gb ram and a gt525 how the ****????????????????

Playing as QPR, got Thiago Alcantara on season loan from the demo, hes been quality and adjusted well to the prem. Playing a 4 1 2 1 2 with Thiago and Faurlin as CM with Taraabt just infront, looking to get adam vass to lock down the DM role and then will look to strengthen other areas, although thiago did mean things to my wage budget. Currently 13th, only lost twice but have drawn far too many games.

Playing dour hoofball as Villa. Won all my games so far, including a 3-0 away spanking of Arsenal.

Oh my god-I've just scored my first league goal with Torquay United-and litterally leapt out the seat and punched the air repeatedly :$

I'll be more impressed when you beat Swansea. ;)

Which, funnily enough, I might be going to see with some Cardiff-supporting friends of mine. Me to support Villa and them to... I dunno, not support Swansea.

Oh my god-I've just scored my first league goal with Torquay United-and litterally leapt out the seat and punched the air repeatedly :$

And you wondered why she didn't want you to get the game...

Playing dour hoofball as Villa. Won all my games so far, including a 3-0 away spanking of Arsenal.

Hoofball sucks you bore ;)

And you know we cant defend hoofball ( a la stoke)

Hoofball sucks you bore ;)

And you know we cant defend hoofball ( a la stoke)

Say what you want, but at least I'm winning.

(above post applies to Arsenal both in game and IRL)