Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Guys, this is where you should ask if you're looking for a team to be in FM12. :)

Please post in this format:

Country/Continent: (uno.. country/continent)
Tier: (league level)
Financial state: (rich/poor/stable)
Media Prediction: (...)

Use whatever parameters you want, but use in a similar format. The rest of us on FM-Base will try and suggest you teams to play as.

Country/Continent: (England or Spain or Italy)
Tier: (Top)
Financial state: (Rich or stable)
Media Prediction: (5-8th (pushing for europe)
want a team to build with decent funds

Country/Continent: (England or Spain or Italy)
Tier: (Top)
Financial state: (Rich or stable)
Media Prediction: (5-8th (pushing for europe)
want a team to build with decent funds

Malaga,Napoli, Tottenham, Fiorentina?:)

Europe
League: From 1st to 2nd tier
Finance: Poor or Stable

Country/Continent: Any/any, preference for England/Europe
Tier: Not Premier
Financial state: Doesn't matter
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

My criteria: It has to either: have some interesting history, have a good looking uniform, its name is not typical or there's something to it, his squad is either so short you'd be starting the club or is very balanced, his manager has begun in that team this year or has been changed when the game comes to the market or is the last year's when everyobdy thought he'd resign, be changed or retired.

Country/Continent: Any/any, preference for England/Europe
Tier: Not Premier
Financial state: Doesn't matter
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

My criteria: It has to either: have some interesting history, have a good looking uniform, its name is not typical or there's something to it, his squad is either so short you'd be starting the club or is very balanced, his manager has begun in that team this year or has been changed when the game comes to the market or is the last year's when everyobdy thought he'd resign, be changed or retired.

The only teams I could suggest is maybe Plymouth (Relegated from League 1 to League 2 last season, should be easy enough to get them back up into L1 and maybe the Championship with some strategic transfers and patience), or Wrexham (Just missed out on promotion from the Blue Square Bet Premier to League 1 last season so the quality is there if you can restore the belief in the team. Needs strengthening in LB and RB areas, otherwise a fairly balanced squad with a fierce midfield thanks to the likes of Glen Little, Jamie Trolley and Dean Keates).

Last edited:
Country/Continent: England or Spain
Tier: (league level): Top
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: 6-15

any1 had a good game with a team or support a team and recommend i should try i would love to know as finished the demo with my club forest want to start a 2nd game tht i can carry onto the full game on friday?? :)

oh and its needs to be a challenge :)

Last edited:
Country/Continent: Anywhere
Tier: (league level): Top
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: flexible

I wouldn't mind starting off with something fairly easy to get the hang of the game. Preferably a team that has a lot of money but a lot of scope for improvement (maybe a team like Anzhi, Malaga or PSG, but preferably in England and not City because they already have a strong team).

Any ideas?

Nope, Molde FTW. Angan is *** in Tippeligaen

Prica, Henriksen, Svensson, Bakenga, Dockan especially all pwning for me. Team is a bit inconsistent but the quality is there <3

(for the real game)

Country/continent = anywhere in europe
Tier: Lowest possible
Finances: ****, with crappy stadium and even crappier facilities
Media Prediction: Rock Bottem

I want to get a ****** team to a high league and get into europe

Surprise me!

(for the real game)

Country/continent = anywhere in europe
Tier: Lowest possible
Finances: ****, with crappy stadium and even crappier facilities
Media Prediction: Rock Bottem

I want to get a ****** team to a high league and get into europe

Surprise me!

I did fm11 like this by taking havant & waterlooville to the top was a challenge and was fun to do. Also Fm10 took Cambridge on and that was probably hardest one i had done. Good luck in whatever you choose.