Country/Continent: europe
Tier: 1 or 2
Financial state: rich
Media Prediction: any

looking for a bad team or a team where it can be improved with money given to eventually challenge europe

Malaga or Anzhi? They are both rich.

Who should I be in my first save?

Hansa Rostock?
Venezia?
MTK of Hungary?

Well, to be fair, I've played with all 3 before, and they are all cool.

Venice is well...in Venice and has a tiny stadium on an island.

and MTK is the 2nd most prestigious club in Hungary who has hit a rough patch and is in the 2nd division.

I want a League 2 club with the squad capable for a promotion challenge and some money to spend?

Country/continent = portugal,germany or england
Tier: either
Finances: stable
Media Prediction: any

i would like a team that is a challenge and also have a good youth system please.

i have started as southend as a test game because i only bought the game today and never played the demo so i dont know who will be a challenge

Country/Continent: England
Tier: Blue Square Prem
Financial state: Average to Rich
Media Prediction: Any

This will be the first time I've tried to take a team all the way from the bottom to the top and I'd like the challenge, but I want some practice before I try it with £0 budget.

Tier: Prem or champion
Financial state: Ok
Media Prediction: 5-10th

Tier: Bottom of first or top of second
Financial state: ok to good

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: Top/second
Financial state: Good-rich

Team who can fight for the title in a year or two, with good amount to spend.

Tier: BSN/BSS
Financial state: Any

I want a team that has a few good young players but that has either got a lot of money or the chairman is looking to step a side so that there's a chance a new chairman will give me a lot of cash to rise through the leagues.

Country/Continent: Any/Europe
Tier: Lowest or a fairly low tier.
Financial state: stable - rich
Media Prediction: high up - mid table

need help please! would love a challenge for my first save in FM2012, also thinking about starting up a blog as well, would anyone follow me? many thanks

Tier: Championship
Financial: Stable-Rich
At least good training and youth facilities

But the most important thing, I want a young squad, that can develop into a stable Premiership squad.

Tier: Championship, league 1/2
Financial state: stable
Media Prediction: anywhere

I liked being Norwich in 2011, but now they're in the prem I want someone new,

Thanks

A team in the BSN or BSS which have a very good team to start with

Country/Continent: (England)
Tier: (League 1)
Financial state: (Stable)
Media Prediction: (Mid Table)

Country/Continent: Any/any, preference for England/Europe
Tier: Not Premier
Financial state: Doesn't matter
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

My criteria: It has to either: have some interesting history, have a good looking uniform, its name is not typical or there's something to it, his squad is either so short you'd be starting the club or is very balanced, his manager has begun in that team this year or has been changed when the game comes to the market or is the last year's when everyobdy thought he'd resign, be changed or retired.

would suggest Ajax, great history but been a bit down and out recently, unique name, dunno about the manager though. could try Tromso in norway, most northern team in europe or something, decent kit too and a relatively small squad last time i played. Hearts could be an idea as well

Tier: Championship, league 1/2
Financial state: stable
Media Prediction: anywhere

I liked being Norwich in 2011, but now they're in the prem I want someone new,

Thanks

Crewe Alexander. Excellent facilities. EPL material, practically.

Tier: Premier League
Financial status: (Good) - Rich - Very rich
Strength: A team that is as good as Everton or slightly better (I don't mind the budget being a lot higher though, just not lower :p)

I'm playing with a friend of mine and he's going to play with Everton so I want a team that is similar to "The Blues". On FM 2011 I choose Palermo and the ******* chose Napoli, though, so I don't mind having a team a bit better than his, if you know what I mean. :p
Nothing excessive though, I don't want to play the grands like Man Utd/ Man City/ Chelsea. :)
Just a note - I don't mind having young players that will become monsters in the future, because we'll probably play at least 6-7 seasons. :)

Last edited:
Tier: Npower league 2- BSN/S
Financial state: Stable-rich

Want a fun team to manage, good financial state or chairman who is looking to step aside, young squad with ok facilities.