Can some one help me pick a team? thinking of being in Conference North or South.
Media prediction to be outside the top 10. Ideally looking to have a stadium capacity which would give me the chance to move up to the football league. Thanks

Country/Continent: England/Italy/Germany
Tier: Lowest/League 1/League 2 standard
Financial state: Poor/Stable
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

Bradford sounds like a plan, maybe get them back to the premiership?

I started unemployed and got offers from: Limavady Utd, Huesca, Indepediente, Ballymoney Utd, Argentinos and Ceara.
Who to choose?

Country/Continent: (England Or Spain)
Tier: (Premier or BBVAl)
Financial state: (rich/Stable)
Media Prediction: (2th to 4th)

country - Any
Tier - Any
finances - very poor
media prediction - lower part of table
facilities - all **** !

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I am looking for a team to manage.

Country/Continent:
(England/France/Germany/Italy/Spain)
Tier: (Top)
Financial state: (Don't mind too much, however, I do not want to manage a team like Manchester City, PSG, Malaga or Anzhi Machalaka)
Media Prediction: (Any, I would like to manage a team where in a few seasons I would in a good position to challenge for the title.)
Additional Details: I do not want a team who are in the Champions League in the first season, I also want a team which I can manage for a few seasons without becoming bored.

Thank you :)

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I am looking for a team to manage.

Country/Continent:
(England/France/Germany/Italy/Spain)
Tier: (Top)
Financial state: (Don't mind too much, however, I do not want to manage a team like Manchester City, PSG, Malaga or Anzhi Machalaka)
Media Prediction: (Any, I would like to manage a team where in a few seasons I would in a good position to challenge for the title.)
Additional Details: I do not want a team who are in the Champions League in the first season, I also want a team which I can manage for a few seasons without becoming bored.

Thank you :)

Perhaps Stuttgart or Fiorentina? I'd recommend Hajduk Split, it's a good challenge, but you wrote you didn't want to play in the Croatian 1.hnl.

Ok Country: Anything but England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France
Finace: Less than 20% of the total worth of the club (eg worth 5 Million debts=less than 1 million)
Media/Tier: Middle/Bottom of the first Tier or top of the second

Any teams about which i can try a 3-6-1 formation? eg **** fullbacks and loads of midfielders?

Country/Continent: England,Scotland,Wales,Ireland,Germany,Australia.
Tier: 2nd Tier or below.
Financial state: Decent
Media Prediction: Mid to Low
Additional Details: Small Squad, Ready for a total re-haul, Facilities can be anything from rubbish to amazing.

If I was to manage in Australia my aim would be to attract old Top Division stars.