FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

make your picture 126*167. layer it on the template.

save as a PNG.

Oh, I made it. But the image still cover borders, like this

mbgDyiy.png

And could I ask what software did you use? I use Adobe photoshop CS3 and it only have 130*167 size (!)

I think I made it. That's not perfect and should be fixed, but basically I move the image to the central of template (use Move Tool) and so now I only to choose the right size for image, maybe bigger than your choice!!!

I think I made it. That's not perfect and should be fixed, but basically I move the image to the central of template (use Move Tool) and so now I only to choose the right size for image, maybe bigger than your choice!!!

why are you even doing this? Keita is in the Spanish pack I uploaded.

good. pm me any you make.

that's it for me now. all files on first post are up to date to 6.8.14

Last edited:
Do you find any good image of Andrea Pasini (Atalanta)??? He has good attributes but I can't find any pic of him!!!

THIS PROJECT HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I WILL NOT BE UPDATING OR REPLYING TO FURTHER REQUESTS.

That said... I am looking at doing a larger template for the next season (180*240 as opposed to 140*180). Have no idea how to make them bigger in the game, however. They appear the same size as my previous template, so you can copy over the tiles you already have if you want to.

View attachment 343908View attachment 343907View attachment 343906View attachment 343905View attachment 343904View attachment 343903View attachment 343902View attachment 343901View attachment 343900View attachment 343899

Last edited:
Mastour doesn't have an FM 14 ID and, like I say, the 2014 project has ended.

Last edited:
lll use this for FM 2015.Be sure to post a link when(if) you get into facepacks for FM2015.Regards