FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Nice work mate. Looking forward for more packs.:thumbup:

Great facepacks,the best around. Can you possibly do Dinamo Zagreb,Rijeka and Hajduk Split ? Best regards and keep up the great work.

Hi Harry, thanks. I'll definitely have a crack at Dinamo as they're in a European competition so pics should be easy to come by, although I'm going through the German Bundesliga at the moment. They have an excellent website so It shouldn't take too long.

Oh yeah, I'm just revamping the download post, with some new teams being added.

Yeah, didn't go too well with Dinamo I'm afraid - most HQ pics I could find were from away games and the team has this hideous gold away kit... but it's uploaded under European teams. See what you think. Hopefully a few of their home games will be covered before too long.

Some players are in the "standing" position(but not many) but its still good to have those and i appreciate the work you have put into them.Facepack wise,this is my no 1 facepack page so im looking forward to more teams.Regards

they don't work in fm 14 beta for me. im not sure but I think it has to do with fact in each team you have the names not the player idea and same with the xml. im gonna test this theory by doing the one thing I didn't not want to spend time doing by changing all of one teams player in the folder to id numbers rather than names and see if that works will post again if it does or doesn't. please let me no if you have managed to get them working as is in fm 14 beta

update after trying one team by changing all player names in one clubs folder to there in game player ids it works. the sad thing is I now have to do that for EVERY single club you have already done

As I say in the first post, they do not have xml files yet. I don't have access to beta so do not have any of the database codes. That will be a job after release I am afraid or, if someone has an excel file to send my way, I can start tomorrow.

Last edited:
sorry for post again but forgot to mention in my last post i cannot convert all of these xml's to player id's my health will prevent me from doing as as it will take to long and also mean i don't get to play game at all. please look into sorting this out as the point of a pack is so other people odnt have to do this. plus if you could do some of chelseas youth players that would be great

As I say in the first post, the do not have xml files yet. I don't have access to beta so do not have any of the database codes. That will be a job after release I am afraid or, if someone has an excel file to send my way, I can start tomorrow.

i see. well i have done Chelsea and arsenals xml to test this and the id's are the same as fm 13 i think

well i just did some checking. the player id's are the same as fm 13 as i was able to get some old facepacks from fm 13 working. for brazil league so the player ids are the same for fm 14

Willian, You now have Chelsea's youth / U21. I've put a couple of their U21 side in the first team as they've played games this season and I missed them, so thanks for that. Download from the first post link.

That's good about the IDs but my most recent game is FM 2012. There will be changes and new players etc anyway, so I am afraid you will have to wait unless someone else can help.

There is a tool that hopefully will work with 2014: http://www.general-files.org/download/gs4d23666bhfi0/FMxmL.rar.html. Instructions are here: http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/847/fmxml-for-pc

I'm fully aware of how much time this all takes, and the point of it all! It will be a long and laborious process, have no doubt. The teams on the first post represent a hefty chunk of my spare time in the last two weeks but to give you some idea of my progress it took the original author of this template months to get his first league pack released back in 2012, and he had a team of people.

So, you know, patience and in the mean time, see what you can do. I would recommend keeping the players names as the file names though, else the xmls just become a jumble of numbers. I would really hope that anyone helping me could stick to that plan. There is a text file in every pack with every player name in that team, which will aid the time it takes to create an xml.

Last edited:
Five more German teams to download on first post. In case anyone was wondering I am, in fact, a machine.

Thanks. Germany Bundesliga is actually now finished. All links as ever on first post. I have to say, I'm very pleased with the results, I'll revisit in a few weeks to try to eliminate some of the portraits.

There are also fairly comprehensive youth teams for Arsenal and Man Utd. Liverpool shaping up.

Aside from requests, I might take a break for a couple of days!

Last edited:
Willian, You now have Chelsea's youth / U21. I've put a couple of their U21 side in the first team as they've played games this season and I missed them, so thanks for that. Download from the first post link.

That's good about the IDs but my most recent game is FM 2012. There will be changes and new players etc anyway, so I am afraid you will have to wait unless someone else can help.

had to remove the link you posted as it wouldn't let me post this with it in

I'm fully aware of how much time this all takes, and the point of it all! It will be a long and laborious process, have no doubt. The teams on the first post represent a hefty chunk of my spare time in the last two weeks but to give you some idea of my progress it took the original author of this template months to get his first league pack released back in 2012, and he had a team of people.

So, you know, patience and in the mean time, see what you can do. I would recommend keeping the players names as the file names though, else the xmls just become a jumble of numbers. I would really hope that anyone helping me could stick to that plan. There is a text file in every pack with every player name in that team, which will aid the time it takes to create an xml.

Well I'm properly ****** off. I cannot get the pictures to show up. mydocuments/sports.../foot.../graphics/pictures/players and all skins reloaded, caches disabled in-game... and the bastards will not show in beta. I've tried other user-generated packs too. Nada.

Tips, people?