FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Updates on Italy (includes improved tiles, some other players added) and Other Players (now has 348 players) can be found on the first post. Wait for them to read UPDATE 2.7

And a better Ozil tile here.

View attachment 363821

Last edited:
BTW I did actually figure it out. I made my own and a few oldham players i have not added. Thanks for the insructions though and the Oldham Rivaldo :)

Europe pack is logo pack ?

nope, 54 teams from European nations. Mostly Champions League and Euro League. Every download on the first post contains players and staff, except the sound pack, which I recommend you try too.

can someone please do the costa rica nation team from the world cup please?

By someone you mean me? Problem is they're not rated very highly in the game and I'd never buy half of them.

By someone you mean me? Problem is they're not rated very highly in the game and I'd never buy half of them.

I mean anyone. did not mean you specifically. and some of hm are very good they did really well at the word cup

Costa Rica maybe have a good attributes in FM 2015, not 2014. They've Bryan Ruiz, Joel Campbell, Bolanos and Keylor Navas the best, and could be a potential signing in 2015 (except Keylor Navas now be a Porto player)!

Costa Rica maybe have a good attributes in FM 2015, not 2014. They've Bryan Ruiz, Joel Campbell, Bolanos and Keylor Navas the best, and could be a potential signing in 2015 (except Keylor Navas now be a Porto player)!

They have other good players to I looked plus some are young enough to develop and others will be good in championship/league one and keylor navas has not joined porto yet

Last edited:

They have other good players to I looked plus some are young enough to develop and others will be good in championship/league one and keylor Navas has not jooned porto yet

They have other good players to I looked plus some are young enough to develop and others will be good in championship/league one and keylor Navas has not jooned porto yet

Thinking about it, I updated the other players pack to include all those in the World Cup squad who weren't already in the teams I've done.

In short, if you have downloaded the packs, you will have them all.

Thanks.

Thinking about it, I updated the other players pack to include all those in the World Cup squad who weren't already in the teams I've done.

In short, if you have downloaded the packs, you will have them all.

Thanks.

Thanks Carlos.